Reserve Now & Pay Later
All Inclusive Amazing Shanghai City Highlights Private Day Tour
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (42)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the best of Shanghai in one day with a guide, avoiding transportation hassles in your very own vehicle. You’ll see multiple attractions—including Fuxing Park and Shanghai Tower—that would be hard to visit independently in a short amount of time. Enjoy included lunch, plus hotel pickup and drop-off, and because it’s a private tour, customize your itinerary and ask plenty of questions. Upgrade for a Sichuan-style dinner and performance.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yu Garden (Yuyuan)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Former French ConcessionStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 3Shanghai TowerStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Jade Buddha TempleStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Bund (Wai Tan)Stop: 60 minutes -See details
- Comfortable tour of Shanghai’s highlights in a private vehicle
- Save time and see Shanghai Tower and multiple landmarks in one day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make for a hassle-free experience
- Delicious traditional lunch included; dinner upgrade available
What to Expect
Your private day tour of Shanghai highlights begins by meeting your guide at your hotel. First stop is Fuxing Park, where you’ll see locals doing things they love—from dancing to meditating to practicing tai chi. Next stop is Tianzifang, an arts and crafts area where you’ll enjoy a lunch of traditional cuisine such as xio long bao (steamed soup dumplings) and then head to Shanghai Tower. After this, take a Huangpu River sightseeing cruise and see other famous landmarks such as Shanghai World Financial Center and Oriental Pearl TV Tower. This tour is very flexible, so you’ll have other attractions to choose from such as Jade Buddha Temple or Shanghai Museum. If you select the tour option with dinner included, you’ll have a Sichuan-style dinner and watch a famous face-changing performance as you eat. The tour ends with a return trip to your hotel.
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shanghai Style Lunch
- Local dinner (if Lunch + Dinner option is selected)
- Three attraction entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
- Personal expense
- Local Dinner (if Lunch option is selected)
- More than three attraction entrance tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If choose more than Two entrance tickets of (Shanghai Tower /Jinmao tower/ World financial center/ Pearl TV Tower/Double trip Maglev train /Huangpu River cruise/Yuyuan garden/Jade buddha temple) You will pay extra tickets of the cheapest one(about 30-40yuan).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Spanish guide service, please book at least 3 days in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thanks to guide Zoe, I got familiar with Shanghai city. Very impressive tour and flexible list of attractions.
Excellent service, excellent communication- will use again and again. Jay and driver couldn’t do enough for us ..... awesome ❤️
Date of experience: November 2019
Fantastic tour! Saw a mix of old and modern Shanghai. Lynn was an excellent guide giving us a real insight into Shanghai. She is very knowledgeable and made it a fun, interesting day. Highly recommend.
This is the 3rd tour I’ve done with this company in Shanghai, the previous ones being solo trips, this time I had the family with me including my 15yr and 20rd old children. Daisy our guide along with the driver made the day hassle free, on what was a very busy and hot Friday.…
My family and I was so blessed to have Angela as our tour guide in the private city tour. Our tour is scheduled at 8:30 in the morning . Angela was already waiting at our hotel lobby before the scheduled time. She was very kind and introduced herself to us. She also suggested…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Amazing Shanghai Trip
Amazing time, great guide, highly recommend
We had an amazing time in Zhujiajiao with our guide, Snow. She was very informative and punctual. She asked a lot o…
8 hour exploration of Shanghai
Wow! Words cannot fathom the experience we received today. Our tour guide was professional and super knowledgeable …
Must Do Tour when in Shanghai!
Snow was an amazing guide. She is knowledgable and so personable!! We had a fabulous time exploring Yu Garden, shan…
Fantastic evening in Shanghai
Our tour and especially tour guide were great. Snow (our guide) took superb care of us making sure we got in the VI…
Great tour to see Shanghai
Snow was very helpful and showed us around Zhujiajiao, Shanghai Tower, Jade Buddha Temple and the French Concession…
Great day with Snow
Had a great half day tour with our guide, Snow. She took us to the Jade Buddha Temple, the Yu Market, the Bund and…
Great time at Zhujiajiao
Wilson, our guide, was fantastic on our trip to the water town of Zhujiajiao. He was knowledgeable, fun, and extrem…
Great tour with Snow!
We just had the best private tour with Snow. We learned about the history of Jade Buddha Temple, then went Yu Garde…
Water Village from Shanghai Half Day Tour
Caroline took my husband & me to the water village from Shanghai. Caroline was a fantastic guide in all regards fro…
Thank you for a great tour. We had a great time and very interesting. Snow, our tour guide, was very helpful and in…
Great Tour with Berlin
Berlin was an incomparable guide. Every place we went - Yu Yuan Bazaar and Gardens, and Zhujiajiao - was amazing.
If you ever get a chance to use this young lady..... she is your girl. We ended up in a formal business meeting whe…
Great Guided Day Trip to Suzhou
I had a great side trip to Suzhou, guided by Caroline! Normally, I like to research extensively and handle all the …
Knowledgeable, Fun, and Kind
Snow is a perfect tour guide. She is personable, thoughtful and very adaptable. We had a lovely day drinking tea,…
Travelling from one place to another is very taxing. And in Japan, the taxis are really expensive. So, a better a…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452