View all photos (15)
Book by October 17 and travel by March 30 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727 A.D. Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan. The city which once had been the capital of the royalty now is the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal families. At present, Jaipur is a major business centre with all requisites of a metropolitan city.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Namaste Jaipur ToursStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedyou will Meet your driver and guide at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur. then You will begin this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort. The car drops you right in front of the Amber Fort. From there you can either walk or hire a jeep. Explore the 16th-century fort by foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will explain all of the history of Amber Fort. Then your car Driver and guide will take to see you the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, Afterward, you get into the car driver and guide ride to the next stop, City Palace.City Palace is in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture with guide. View the palace's beautiful collection of textiles, costumes and armor. Then car driver and guide will takes you to the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh. Later, you will stop at Hawa Mahal, also known as the 'Palace of Winds'. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monsuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.Read more
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing of JAIPUR
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Namaste Jaipur Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Krishna is my guide tour around town with excellent knowledge and his customer services is very patient. Easy to give him 5star .I h as d a great time at Jaipur
Good tour operators,nice package, good drivers, enjoy a lot. Recommended for others also for tour n sightseen
Date of experience: January 2020
The two days tour was very nice, Nadeen Khan shows us the best atractions of the city and also good restaurants. He is very helpfull and drive very Well in this streets. We recommend him for shure.
Date of experience: November 2019
I have visited Jaipur with my family for 2 days...We have taken services of Namaste Jaipur Tours and Mr. Shabbir is very nice and familiar..He guided us very well about places to visit in Jaipur. We have visited Amber fort, Nahargarh fort, Jaigarh fort and Jal Mahal...we really…
Visits with Shabbir are good and enjoyable. His driving is perfect and secure. His taxi is very clean, air conditioned and the local music embellishes our walks.
Date of experience: February 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Namaste Jaipur Tours
Visited in January but came back to leave a glowing review!
Just wanted to say that Sam and Mr Khan were a great team, extremely knowledgeable(Sam Shabbir speaks multiple lan…
Shabbir was very friendly. Took us to the stepping pool when we asked, which wasn’t on the itinerary. Would recomme…
Day with Sam
We've booked this day tour last minute and we've been given Sam as our tour guide. We had an amazing day and seen p…
Ask for Sohil. Seriously.
I've done a BUNCH of these day trip things with a hired auto. They can be massively hit and miss. Sohil hit. 1. He…
Go with Sohil (aka. Macklemore)!👍
Sohil was awesome! (The guy with ‘Macklemore’ on the front of his tuk tuk)My fiancée and I had a great time with hi…
Jaipur - worth going!
Jaipur is a wonderful part of India. Taking in the sights sounds and smells it is an older (if that makes sense) pa…
Fantastic and Brilliant.
Had three fantastic days with Shabbir both as a taxi and in his tuk tuk. He made us feel very welcome in Jaipur and…
Super Friendly and Reliable
He drove me to Amber and back, stopping wherever I asked with no hassles. Very good car, careful driver.
Fantastic day for exploring Jaipur!
Great day out exploring Jaipur. Picked up on time, a great selection of places to visit, and a few shopping stops a…
Great tuk-tuk half day to Amber Fort with Max
We went to visit Amber Fort with Max - a driver of the tuk tuk. Max is a great guy, he showed us couple of places n…
Strolling around jaipur for two days with ‘mad max’, what an experienced! Unforgettable moments, thank you for not …
Two day tour around Jaipur!
We had the pleasure of having Bablu guide us around Jaipur for two days. We originally only wanted one day but we w…
I used Namaste Jaipur Tours on two separate days, using their tuk tuk service for transportation to/from the variou…
Private day tour in Jaipur
Friendly service and good punctuality! Have a good experience with Shabbir in Jaipur, planned itinerary for us
Private day tour in jaipur
Good one day tour around even though we dont have much time . Very patience and understanding driver , knowing that…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private day tour of jaipur with guide
What time does Private day tour of jaipur with guide start?
Private day tour of jaipur with guide will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private day tour of jaipur with guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Private day tour of jaipur with guide?
Private day tour of jaipur with guide price starts from US$32.00. Discover and book Private day tour of jaipur with guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Private day tour of jaipur with guide cancellation policy?
Private day tour of jaipur with guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private day tour of jaipur with guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private day tour of jaipur with guide?
Private day tour of jaipur with guide is hosted by Namaste Jaipur Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Namaste Jaipur Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private day tour of jaipur with guide on Tripadvisor