Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
No trip to Rajasthan is complete without visiting the magnificent cities of Bikaner, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. Located on the periphery of the Thar Desert, these cities have plenty to offer in terms of sightseeing and cultural attractions. Ride in the Sand Dunes offers incredible experience of Rajasthani culture and lifestyle in Jaipur. Our tour offer’s these all experiences and activities leaving you with a feel of the Legendary person.
- 08 Nights accommodation on Double/ Twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- English speaking Guide as per sightseeing.
- Dinner and Folk Dance show at Sand Dunes
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private AC Car
- All inclusive toll, fuel, parking, driver allowance
- All inclusive government service tax
- Any Meals/Drinks-Unless specified
- Any Entrance fees, camera, optional tour/activities.
- Any other services other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tents and Sand Dunes are operational from October till April only.
- International clients can arrive in New Delhi or Mumbai and can get interconnected flights to the above cities easily
- The tour can be altered starting from Udaipur and Departure from Jaipur as per your convenience but you need to mention the arrival and departure city at the time of booking.
- If you are opting Arrival and Departure from Jaipur then please plan accordingly as from Udaipur-Jaipur approx. 06 Hours will be consumed in travelling.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Memorable India - Day Tours
Vinod (the driver) was amazing!
A group of us had a great time touring Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Ranthambore. Our driver, Mr. Vinod, did an excellen…
Amazing driver, Mr. Vinod
We had an amazing trip through Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, and Jaipur thanks to Mr. Arun, who organized the tour for …
Adventures tour to ranthambore
This is the best time to visit the ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. We have spotted tigers and other animals too. Th…
Planning a North India tour with Memorable India Tours
We contacted Mr Arjun Singh of The Memorable India Tours for planning our 12 days tour for North India cities in Fe…
Badrinath and kedranath spiritual journey with family
Badrinath and Kedarnath yatra was my first northeast India trip with family which left us with lifetime memorable m…
Hyderabad Tour with Memorable India
From booking arrangement to sighting, everything was secured hygienically with Memorable India. In a nutshell the t…
Awesome Trip To Char Dham.. Great Experience With Memorable India Tours
Our first trip to Char Dham Uttarkhand was very well planned by our travel company Memorable India Tours, keeping i…
We have just completed the Kerala tour with the Memorable India. It was a wonderful experience for us. All your arr…
Life time Experience
Visiting Golden temple at night is a life time experience. Very well maintained and clean. Donot miss the prasad.
Kedarnath and Vrindaban-Mathura-Agra Tour
I went through Memorable India Tours Delhi as the travel partner. I appreciate the timely and quick response of the…
Golden temple, Amritsar, Panjab.
A marvellous & peaceful place to purify it heart & soul .one of the beautiful architecture sarrounded with a big la…
Best trip to char dham
Nice experience of chardham darshan... Well planned by memorable India.. All four chardham darshan (gangotri - yamu…
Golden Triangle, Kerala, and Maldives trip
I want to thank you for the amazing 2 weeks honeymoon trip to Golden Triangle, Kerala, and Maldives--you have made …
Excellent Char Dham Yatra
We have always wanted to go for the Char Dham Yatra. However, due to our age, we were not sure if we would be able …
10 Days tour of Kerala
Thanks to Mr.Arun. He organized our tour as requested. Our 10 day tour was amazing. Me and my family really enjoyed…
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 10,707.03*
Popular: Booked by 1,864 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes
What time does Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes start?
Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes on Tripadvisor
How much is Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes?
Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes price starts from ₱41,558.93. Discover and book Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes on Tripadvisor
What is the Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes cancellation policy?
Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes?
Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes is hosted by Memorable India - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Memorable India - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes on Tripadvisor