per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kanheri Caves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a 175 rupees parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Departure details
- Location Name: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Main Entrance Location Address: 1. Suburban Railway Train to Borivali Station. From there it is a simple 10 minute walk to the park. 2. Taxi/Autorickshaw available from anywhere in Mumbai.
- Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70022P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kanheri Caves Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kanheri Caves Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kanheri Caves Experience?
- Kanheri Caves Experience price starts from ₱3,548.42. Discover and book Kanheri Caves Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kanheri Caves Experience cancellation policy?
- Kanheri Caves Experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kanheri Caves Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kanheri Caves Experience?
- Kanheri Caves Experience is hosted by Swadesee. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Swadesee on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kanheri Caves Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70022P2
- StartSee departure details
- 1Kanheri CavesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedDiscover this ancient monument with a local expert in Buddhism!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Trip to sindhudurg district
Brilliantly planned. The leader for the visit-Mohit, is quite passionate about the upliftment of the locals. And th…
Excellent day out, ell organised
Myself and 2 other mates did a personal tour to the Elephanta caves and then a village visit with lunch included. W…
Exploring Korlai on a Bicycle
The experience was great and the same was organised well by the Swadesee & Padel Thirst team. Got a chance to meet …
My Best Rural Cultural Birthday
Hi I am Neha ,India's leading social craft entrepreneur based in mumbai. I work in rural India with authentic ,fa…
New Year's Eve at The Forest Farms, Thoran, Lonavala
This wasn't the usual Lonavala trip. What it was, was 2 days of great hospitality, fun activities, jovial company, …
This trek experience was very well organised by swadesee. I went with my sister who was trekking for the first time…
Warli workshop with the tribal artist !
The trip to Warli village was simply amazing! We had the opportunity to understand the local Warli community and …
Recently visited the place with bunch of my girl gang and we thoroughly enjoyed the historical experience, Warli wo…
Amazing amazing day
We visited the picturesque village of Vangaon for our Warli art workshop. Firstly, the journey here was simply bea…
A wonderfully organised trip. Right from ease of payment, to communication, to facilitation till Elephanta caves, t…
Vasai Fort Heritage Walk with Swadesee
Informative and fun walk which was very well organised by Swadesee. It is a must do for history lovers and those lo…
Worli koliwada walk with Swadesee
Had a wonderful experience with Swadessi group. It was a knowledgeable worlikoliwada walk. Was nt aware that there …
Worli Koliwada Walk
Amazing experience, our guide Anita Yewale was very knowledgeable of the place and the locals living there. If you …
An amazing first experience with Swadesee
I went on the Worli Koliwada walk on Sunday afternoon (Mar 31) and it was riveting. I've lived in the city all my l…
Trip to Velas village
Great, authentic experience. We were traveling with a group of friends. The trip was well organized and our stay in…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2018 • Family
On our first trip with Swadesee, we went to Kanheri Caves at Sanjay Gandhi National Park. The trip was well organised with a guide who stays inside the campus. The information shared by Mohit before the trip was adequate and helped us reach, park the car etc. with ease. The duration of the trip and the tour of the caves was planned very well. It was more like a walk with friends because of the small group. The trip concluded with all of us eating at our guide's home. We learnt about the Kanheri Caves, Buddhist practices, the surrounding wildlife, tribals living inside the national park, the uniqueness of having a national park inside a city like Mumbai. Truly enriching and enjoyable.
Written 26 October 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Nandita, Thank you so much for your kind words! The energy, curiosity and interactiveness displayed by you and your husband certainly helped make our experience more engaging. We look forward to seeing you on another Swadesee experience soon! Kind regards, Mohit
Written 25 February 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.