Swiss tent camping in Mysore
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Your campsite is located near the village of Hadjana, accessible via a 15-min drive from Mysore city center. With a large open ground decorated by monsoon greenery, this campsite is a great option for a weekend escape or spontaneous getaway. The campsite hosts a swimming pool for relaxing evenings and a large movie screen for a fun night with your family. For a comfortable camping experience, you'll be staying in Swiss tents, equipped with an air-conditioner, a comfortable bed with blankets and pillows, an attached washroom, a bedside table with chairs and cupboard. Delicious buffet meals will be served at the common dining area. Highlights Spend a night in Swiss tents pitched at a spacious campsite. Get away from the city for a fun night with your friends or family. Take a dip in the swimming pool and enjoy a crackling bonfire. Enjoy a range of outdoor games like football or cricket.
Campinground, Next to Survey Training Institute Hadajana Village, Varuna Hobli, Mysore Tq, &, Dist, Mysuru, Karnataka 571311, India
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in Swiss tents for 1 night on a twin sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: bed with blankets and pillows, air-conditoner, attached washroom, cupboard
- All veg/non-veg meals from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 2
- In-door games: chess, carrom, monopoly, soft darts, board games
- Out-door sports: cricket, volleyball, football, pool polo, water balloon games, tug of war
- All equipment required for in/out-door games
- Access to the swimming pool at the campsite
- Out-door movie experience and bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the campsite
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as apparel, extra meals or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Next
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Had an amazing experience at chadar trek. All the ppl invloved were really vry cooperative and trying to make ur tr…
Scuba in Phuket
Got the random link of TGN while surfing internet for scuba in Phuket. Got a call from Tanvi within couple of minut…
I spoke to Rohit from the team about this trip. He arranged the entire trip in a jiffy and also made customization …
Island Hopping Tour at Phuket
I booked my island hopping tour for phi phi island. My trip was well organised and enjoyed all the islands included…
Chadar trek, ladakh
8 days in ladakh, 5 day trek on the frozen zanskar river. A new life passion found to beat mid life crisis. Great o…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452