Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Golden triangle circuit is the name given to the three prime tourist destinations situated in North India- Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Highly recommended for first time visitors to India, these three destinations give a very good glimpse of India as it was and is. The tour will kick start at Delhi, the capital city of India where you will be amazed to see many monuments, religious places etc. After this, the tour will proceed on to Agra which will give you an opportunity to see the beautiful imprints of Mughal empire and then the last destination will be Jaipur which was the epicenter of Rajput kingdom.
Delhi - Agra
Agra - Jaipur
Jaipur - Delhi
- 3 nights accommodation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Amer Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Nahargarh Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 06 people
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a lovely experience at Taj Mahal with my wife on this trip.. The driver Mr. Dev Rana was very knowledgeable about the routes was fast but safe driver. Excellent service by driver. He was always very prompt and polite and friendly. I will be very happy to use your services…
1 Helpful vote
Response from beersinghpanwar, Owner at 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur)
Responded 1 Jan 2018
Dear Mr. Sukhdev, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a valuable review for Grand India Holidays. We are glad to hear that you had enjoyed your Golden Triangle Tour with Grand India Holidays. It was our pleasure to serve you. I hope so we will get a chance to serve you again in Future. Thank you very much again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Grand India Holidays
Ganga Darshan Haridwar
Everything was amazing . My driver Rohit was very knowledgeable. He is very responsible and friendly Guide.
Rishikesh & Haridwar trip was memorable and very well planned by Grand India Holidays. 1: Good Price 2: Cab Good …
Agra Jaipur Trip
The trip was very well arranged .The hotels bookings provided were really good . The overall trip was excellent ,b…
Prompt pick up and drop off
We used this company for pick up and drop off to/fro the airport. Both times the driver was on time. The driving in…
I had to visit North India in month of January with my family. We contacted with Grand India Holidays and they took…
Went to Delhi Agra and Jaipur trip with Grand India Holidays. Provide Good hotels and cab with driver. Recommended …
Haridwar Rishikesh Vacation
Recently visit Rishikesh Haridwar with Grand India Holidays. Had a wonderfull trip Good neat and clean Tempo trave…
Delhi city tour.
We were very happy with our experience with Grand India Holiday. Mr. Beer Singh was very accommodating to help us …
Trip Golden Triangle
Recently travel Delhi Agra Jaipur and Pushkar. It was amazing experience with them and specially our driver Rampal …
Awesome trip by Grand India Holidays. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Jaipur . The hotel were great and Cab servi…
Transfer as promised
The driver was waiting for us and quite clever in getting us to our hotel in the midst of the crazy Delhi traffic. …
Delhi and Agra Tour
I had booked a cab for Delhi Sightseeing tour and Agra day tour. Mr. Singh given me best price and good experience …
Amazing Taj Mahal Trip
We had a trip of Taj Mahal Agra from Delhi. They were willing and able to make the trip personal for us and work wi…
Enjoy in Manali
We booked 4 days tour to Manali through Grand India holidays. Mr. Singh was very cooperative and responsible person…
Visit to Manali, Chandigarh and Delhi
We were group of 4 adults and 3 children. Mr Beer Singh arranged everything very professionally. There was a tempo …
- New Delhi, India Gate, and 15 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,771 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 705 travelers!