Half Day Amritsar City Tour
By Amusing Destinations
Explore the splendid sights and destinations in Amritsar while accompanied by an expert local guide who will allow you to learn so much more than what is on the surface of this beautiful city. From your hotel, you head first to the famous Golden Temple, one of the most vital structures and key landmarks in the city. As you offer prayers and witness how tea and bread are made in this sacred location, you’ll discover how it has come to be so revered as the holiest gurdwara in the Sikh religion. This is followed by a trip to Jallianwala Bagh, which is a sacred location for all different reasons: the historical events that this garden commemorates calls back to the infamous massacre that took place, under the troops of the British Indian Army. Next is to Rambagh Garden before ending your trip back to your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Rambagh Gardens
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Amritsar
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Amritsar City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Amritsar City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Amritsar City Tour?
- Half Day Amritsar City Tour price starts from ₱2,084.26. Discover and book Half Day Amritsar City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Amritsar City Tour cancellation policy?
- Half Day Amritsar City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Amritsar City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Amritsar City Tour?
- Half Day Amritsar City Tour is hosted by Amusing Destinations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amusing Destinations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Amritsar City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P48
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Golden TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Jallianwala BaghStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Easy, safe way to see museums
My driver picked me up at my hotel, took me to the museums of my choice, and also took me to a very good restaurant…
great day trip
We found this provide online prior to our arrival in Ahmedabad on 2/6 and scheduled a 4 hour day trip to see some o…
Photos don't give you the sense of its size
It's an amazing place especially at dusk. Well worth visiting to see a great piece of India culture. Has to be a 10…
Visited Rishikesh in Dec 2nd week. We assumed it will be cold but it was Sunny & very pleasant, enjoyed thoroughl…
Excellent facility, World class service
Very clean and world class service . The moment we land at Delhi airport felt very good . I would rate IGI as one o…
24 items in three hours by tuktuk
This tour- (in our case without the night market which you better visit by yourself unless you're willing to loose …
Raj was a great guide
We had a wonderful experience around Delhi with Raj as our guide. He was very kind, knowledgeble and professional.…