West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions.
By Wowtour Experience
Visit the outskirts of Rio and its lush beaches following the seafront. Observe the Olympic Park and the City of Arts, visit the Museum of Popular Art, watch the landscapes of mangrove and the lagoons area known as Pantanal Carioca. Join small groups, avoid wasting time due to large ones, and visit the surroundings of Rio de Janeiro. Observe the City of Arts Hall, the Olympic Park, where the famous Rock in Rio festival is held. Follow seafront through the beaches of Barra da Tijuca, Recreio dos Bandeirantes, Grumari and several exuberant beaches. Get to know the beach for surfers and its reserved area for nudism. From the Point Grumari, observe the mangrove área close to Rio de Janeiro, and the area known as “Pantanal Carioca” between four lagoons. Visit the Museum of Popular Art to understand Brasil through its popular manifestations. Barra da Tijuca lies between the almost 20 km of beach and the two massifs that contemplate the forest of Pedra Branca and the forest of Tijuca.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- snacks, water
- Entry/Admission - Barra da Tijuca Beach
- Entry/Admission - Casa do Pontal Museum
- Entry/Admission - Praia de Grumari
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Note: Upon request, by a message, we can pick you up and drop you off at your lodging location, including port Cruise, within a 15 km radius of the Meeting Point: Hotel Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702, CEP 22021 001, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. The local supplier will confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up by Phone or email.
- Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil Right in front of the famous Copacabana Palace Hotel
- Rio de Janeiro
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44838P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions.
What you can expect during your visit
- We follow the rules of the Health Ministry and the Wolrd Health Organization
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions.?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. on Tripadvisor
- How much is West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions.?
- West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. price starts from ₱5,853.13. Discover and book West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. on Tripadvisor
- What is the West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. cancellation policy?
- West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions.?
- West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. is hosted by Wowtour Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wowtour Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44838P14
- You'll start atAv. Atlântica, 1702Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCidade das Artes
- 1Barra da Tijuca BeachStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Casa do Pontal MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Praia de GrumariStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Regiao Olimpica da Barra da TijucaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A visit to the futuristic contemporary art museum, located on an outcrop along the coastline in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro
The museum of contemporary art was a disappointment. The building designed by Oscar Niemeyer is quite eye-catching …
Located in the bay of Rio, beautiful setting with great views including the sugar loaf. Very interesting architectu…
Given the effects of COVID19, we had to cancel our Wowtours of Sitio Burle Marx. We greatly appreciate our communic…
10/10 Must Go- a perfect tour with Camilo
Visiting Sítio was a dream of mine. Camilo made it happen! And his English is great too! The tour also includes a l…
Camilo rolld out the red carpet
During my first week in Rio de Janerio I scheduled 4 tours that I enjoyed: all day city tour, Tijuca by Jeep Rainfo…
Great Tour with Excellent Engagement
The Tours of both the Niteroi Way and Contemporary Art Museum by Niemeyer were exceptional. At each, our amazing gu…
landscape is good, most of those seen in Philippines. Guide Camilo of WOW Is knowledgable and covers over and above…
Camilo is an excellent guide.. The drive is over one hour from Rio centre but he made it interesting and fun, descr…
Gorgeous place and excellent service
The place is worth the trip. Luscious tropical forest, beautiful scenery an interesting information to discover. Sm…
Best Tour of Real Rio
Camilo picked us up at our hotel and began to customize our tour based on the places we'd hadn't recently visited. …
Personalized tour of Rio
This tour that I had the pleasure of doing was a good mix of urban and nature. Going into the Tijuca Forest was a c…
Don't Miss this Rich History
Camilo picked me up at my home and took me on this excellent tour of the Little Africa area of Rio de Janeiro and S…
Priviledged visit to a wonderful place
Excellent half a day trip to a wonderful tropical garden created by famous landscaper and artist Roberto Burle Marx…
Nice guys, nice walk, nice views
Some of the most exiting views of Rio de Janeiro. From 1816 to 2017, two centuries in beautiful tour, plenty of sto…
I and my family really loved my time in Rio! I have to thank Wowtour.
Lovely historical sites, small tipical restaurants and a wonderful support from professional guides. I truly recom…