per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Portuguese, English, French, Danish, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance and/or access fees
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any hotel within Greater Rio's city boundaries
- Hotel Rio Othon Palace, Av. Atlântica, 3264 - 5º andar - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-001, Brazil Anywhere within Rio's boundaries, client's choice
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Docas Dom Pedro II, Av. Barão de Tefé, 75 - Saúde, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20220-460, Brazil
- Santos Dumont (SDU), Praça Sen. Salgado Filho, s/n - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-340, Brazil
- RIOgaleão - Tom Jobim International Airport, Av. Vinte de Janeiro, s/nº - Ilha do Governador, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 21941-900, Brazil
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11026P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is strongly advised to pre-purchase tickets to the Christ statue and Sugar Loaf online, so as to avoid huge queues in high-season.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Note: Price displayed is per sedan. One adult equals one sedan. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a sedan for up to 4 people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro?
- Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro price starts from ₱11,257.53. Discover and book Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro cancellation policy?
- Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro?
- Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro is hosted by Rio Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Layover Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11026P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHotel Rio Othon PalaceOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Corcovado - Christ the RedeemerStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sugarloaf MountainStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Escadaria SelaronStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Jim was right there to pick me up at the airport as soon as I stepped outside international arrivals. On the way to…
Hopped on an airport transfer with Jim. It was on time and very informative. He knows a lot about the city! Very fr…
Best guided tour I’ve ever experienced
I really didn’t want to go to Rio because of all the bad things I had heard, but my husband wanted to go so I went.…
We had an extremely entertaining day with Jimmy
Jimmy's tour was recommended to us by a friend, and what a good recommendation it was! We had an extremely enjoyabl…
Brazil, Argentina & Chile with Easter Island (Monograms)
My wife and I are seasoned World travelers. Jim Campbell provided outstanding service during our stay in Rio de Jan…
Guided tours Brasil
Very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and cheerful! Jimmy speaks German and English fluently and I absolutely recom…
Well experienced tour leader and guide. High level of language and communication skills. Confident and safe transpo…
Wonderful experience in Rio de Janeiro with Jimmy Campbell - Tours
If you want to know the beauties and wonders of Rio with a highly efficient, serious, sympathetic and warm-hearted …
Best Guide Around
It is easy to say that Jimmy is the best Guide around Rio. He is gentle and speaks numerous languages. Absolutely r…
Jim is the right man for the job!
Jim guided us to the Magdeleine Island and the Gaspé with panache. The best guide we've ever had! Thanks for the …