This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Be ready for pickup at your hotel in Manaus. Transfer to the seaside with your guide and group, where you will board a motorboat bound for the Amazon jungle. There, we will visit an indigenous village, where you will meet members of the Tucano and Dessano tribes and see how they live their life in the jungle in a traditional way. Soon after, we will travel to the famous Meeting of the Waters, where the Rio Solimões and Rio Negro meet and travel side by side for several kilometers, before eventually forming the powerful Amazon River. Board a motorized canoe to tour the smallest tributaries of the Amazon in search of local wildlife, such as anacondas, sloths and the famous pink dolphin of the Amazon River, swimming in their natural habitat. Along the way, stop for lunch at a floating restaurant, where traditional Brazilian food is served. After eight hours, enjoy the convenient return to your hotel in Manaus.
- Transfer - Hotel x Porto X Hotel
- Boat Transportation
- Outlay expenses to the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- Meal Plan
- Photo and Video
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 8h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452