- Exclusive to Austin, this unique tour puts you and your friends in your own electric biker gang. See the city from a fat tired electric minibike.
- As always a passenger can ride with you for free! Thats two people for the price of one. It’s an amazing friend and family experience.
- Easy to use, a blast to ride and goes further than any other tour in Austin. Who wants to pedal?? We cruise! Join our biker gang.
- Stops include: Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, Graffiti Park at Castle Hill, House Park-Skatepark, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Willie Statues, The Driskill Hotel, and the Legendary 6th Street.
What to Bring
- Please bring a valid driver’s license
- We recommend wearing closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothes for riding
- Sunglasses are always a good idea.
Tipping isn't a city in China. If you liked your Road Captain give them a tip. If you didn't, tell management and we'll tip you.
Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue
Graffiti Park at Castle Hills
See all 5 locations