per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a Tourist Driver
- Driver's food & driver's accommodation
- Fuel & Toll fees not included
- Tour guide, registration, entrance,
- Private Local Jeepney to Batad Saddle Point
- Entry/Admission - Banaue Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Hapao Rice Terraces
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199293P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver)?
- Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) price starts from ₱13,848.88. Discover and book Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) cancellation policy?
- Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver)?
- Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) is hosted by Tourist Driver Manila. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourist Driver Manila on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Banaue -Hapao Rice Terraces (Car Rental Only W/ A Tourist Driver) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199293P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tourist Driver Manila
Joined in June 2017
#3 of 77 Transportation in Manila
- Andrew100800Carefree travel between meetings in ManilaLovely car and really comfortable over some challenging roads. Our driver Anthony was excellent - very polite and attentive and good company. Without being asked between meetings would trace out the voyage to the next meeting. Would thoroughly recommend Arnold and his team.
- L3267JVsues00Consistent excellent serviceFor more than 1 year I have had the pleasure of using their services whenever I am on business in Manila. I am collected, dropped off at the airport/hotel. Very reliable, on time, cost effective, safe and friendly! Would highly recommend.
- 583glenyse00Personalised, Professional & Knowledgeable ServiceOne doesn't need to look any further for an accommodating company that offers professionalism, knowledge, prompt timeframes & safe driving skills. Arnold, your communication - always prompt, courteous & accommodating - always ready to assist. Thank You Anthony, I can’t praise your skilled driving ability, flexibility, communication, kindness and professionalism enough - not to mention patience with my change of plan or location at times. I really have appreciated this. Thank You Joey, your imparting of information was awesome. You made each stop interesting, gave an insight into the history of the location and kept it flowing. Thank You Ding, thank you for safely getting from point A to point B in the shortest possible time. I am indeed grateful that Tourist Driver Manila & their staff has allowed me the privilege and delivery of the professional service they offer. They made it “easy” – no hassles. Thank You from the bottom of my heart..
- 975rafaeld00Flexible, efficient and super servicePlanning independent travel in the Philippines is not easy as most of the tourism there is focused to prescribed packages which lack flexibility and imagination. This usually means that other operators offer very similar packages and timings, ensuring you will be visiting crowded sights. I tried a large number of companies and independent guides without success. Arnold was the only one who was willing to help and customise his services according to my goals. Arnold also answered mis questions and helped me with some of the preparations/logistics – something that nobody else who I contacted did. For that, I am extremely grateful and pleased with his company services. Moreover, Arnold turned to be a gentleman who was a pleasure to be with and we ended up hanging out together and having fun in the last day of my trip. I recommend his services.
- meshellatl00Great car serviceI hired a driver for the day and they were reasonably priced, responsive to questions and timely pickup. Overall great service, highly recommend!
- Sightseer6200035333100Highly recommendedReally great service, we booked a hire car with driver for the day. All arranged very quickly via WhatsApp with very quick responses. Very reasonable prices and very comfortable drive, would highly recommend! Our driver was Arnold and he was great
- samanthabF6216YR00Highly recommend this company for a driverI had pre-booked a driver to collect my elderly father from the airport in Manila. The communication via email during the booking process was awesome, and then it was above exceptional on the day the driver collected my father from the airport. There was an extensive delay at the airport due to some confusion from dad, and the driver waited patiently for him, while communicating with me via WhatsApp. The driver then collected my father even though he was very delayed and let me know he had found him and was taking him to his hotel. The service was above and beyond my expectations and was great value as well!! Beyond happy!! 5 stars for service and beyond!
- loostigerz00Very good experience!Arnold is the best driver/guide. He pick us up from thet hotel and took us to Pangsjan falls and back, available to our schedule, answered all our questions and was very kind. We recommend you taking him as your driver! good price also, for all day. Israeli people, Arnold is your driver!
- paolojcruz00Superior tourist transfer serviceMy partner and I used Tourist Driver Manila's transfer service from Manila to Pagsanjan, Laguna. [+] Excellent service from Arnold; very easy to communicate [+] Clean, spacious Toyota Innova [+] Efficient driving and navigation Would definitely consider hiring TDM again for day trips or excursions.
- andykarla00Excellent Half-Day TourArnold was prompt – the vehicle clean comfortable and well maintained. Our original plan was to tour about and view the Taal volcano – however due to the ongoing eruptions and road closures we were forced to change our itinerary to the Saro Jeepney Factory, followed by a visit to the nearby Bamboo Organ ending our morning with a wee bit of shopping. Arnold was courteous, informative and an excellent safe & efficient driver. Although a bit on the expensive side compared to taking a less personalized service or something like Grab for the half day, Arnold and his vehicle suited our purposes and we would most definitely use ‘Tourist Driver’ again. Cheers Arnold
- curioustraveller33300Professional and reliableWe were very happy of the perfect organization and for the interesting tour of TDM (Mr Arnold) proposed to us. We made North Luzon Tour and visited Hundred Islands in 7 days/6 nights. The driver, was very good, always attentive to the needs of the group, on time, nice and pleasant in conversation regarding the tour and other arguments regarding the country. I really appreciate the precision in answering all my question before departure, and during the tour. We were in 6 persons and all my friend appreciated the nice tour
- ITurner200Reliable, punctual, recommendedI booked a taxi with Tourist Driver Manila as a solo female traveller travelling from Manila airport to Tagaytay quite late into the evening. I chose the company as they came recommended as reliable and safe. I can’t endorse this company enough after getting confused with the dates I arrived at Manila airport a day earlier than expected Tourist Driver Manila were excellent organising an alternative driver within moments of my landing in Manila and informing them of my mistake. Peter who drove me to Manila was very friendly and helpful ensuring I got to my destination safely and with interesting facts along the way to help get me acquainted with the area. I would definitely recommend to anyone else deciding on transport to or from Tagaytay.
- Marieke500Visiting Banaue Rice fields with Joel our tourguide.We have had many tour guides but Joel was one of the best Tour guides we have had. He did not only drive excellent but informed us of many small details about Manila and the country side. If we would have known how well informed Joel was we would have gladly had him as a guide at the rice fields. Joel gave us more information about the culture and history than the local guide we had. Joel stood by us all the way even we had a problem he was there to solve it. Then when traveling back to Manila the drive was difficult with a lot of rain and the traffic towards Manila was horrendous but Joel did not complain and his driving was still very professional. We finally arrived at 11 pm at the hotel. He loves his job and tries to please his customers. We really enjoyed having him with us on the trip.
- X4889CMlarrym00Reliable and ProfessionalWould Highly recommend using this company when needing a driver in Manila. Very reliable and professional. We used them for one week in going to Baguio, Pangasinan (Manaoag ) and Tagaytay. Friendly, Attentive and courteous. Reasonably in pricing and they also offer private tours if requested. Thank you! Art for your service.
- Ken H00Northern Luzon TripWe travelled with owner of TDM Arnold on a 6 day trip from Manila to the Cordillera visiting the amazing rice terraces, hanging coffins, caves, historic Vigan and much more. Everything went very smoothly. Arnold is thoroughly professional and well organised. All accommodations chosen by TDM were very good. The local guides used for the terraces, Sagada and Vigan were all knowledgable and good company.. We were also very grateful that it was Arnold doing the driving and not us on the hectic Filippino roads. All in all it was a great experience and we have no hesitation in recommending TDM.