We will provide guide book on every table, so you only need to follow the instruction, and you will be able to make delicious ramen. We also have instructors here if you need any help. You'll make everything from making the noodles, draining them, mixing them with the soup and roasting the chicken. This is an all all-inclusive class. This class has a gift-omiyage, you can choose one " T-shirts", " Ramen bowl" or "J apanese Apron"!
• Knead the flour
• Roll out the dough
• Cut the dough-Drain the Noodles
• Boil the noodles
• Drain the water from the noodles
• Use a string to tie the chicken meat
• Scatter the condiment and cook it
• Slice the chicken to the length you want
• We can serve Tofu instead of chicken for vegetarian and vegan options. Please let us know in advance.-Soup
• We offer many types of broths so you can
blend with each other
• Different kinds of sauces to choose
• Put the boiled noodles into the soup
• Put the toppings on and it will be finished!
• Ramen Factory Kyoto, 15-814-18 Hommachi, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0981 Kyoto Prefecture