View all photos (22)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
HIROSHIMA STATION, 1-２番３７号 Matsubarachō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Guide fee
- Hotel or Hiroshima Station Pick up
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Prices for entrance fees, parking, and tolls will depend on the places you visit. You will be advised the approximate charges on the places you would like to visit. The fees should be paid at each spot in cash in Japanese yen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a group tour, though. Can I come alone?
- Yes, just contact me anytime.
- Budget for dinner?
- For Sushi 1500 per person
- For Yakiniku 2500 yen person
- Can I make changes after I book?
- If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email. Max of 7 people
- Starting and ending points of the tour.
- After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service.
- What happens after I book a tour?
- After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours.
- Is the price per person or per group?
- The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
- Will there be other tourists in my tour?
- No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
- Can the guide pickup me at the airport?
- Yes, but there will be an additional charge for pick up by 7 passager van. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
- Can the guide pickup groups at the cruise port?
- No, due to the restricted access the guide cannot do it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Heard so much about this island so took the trouble to stay the nite in Mihara so to catch local train to Tadanoumi and then took ferry to Rabbits island, it was close to mid-day and we were literally boiling in the sun. Rabbits were so smart and hid themselves under shade so…
Date of experience: May 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from Outdoortrips17, Owner at Bunny Island Tadanoumi Port
Responded 8 Jul 2019
Greetings, Hi, I see you went to Bunny Island. It is an interesting place for people to get the opportunity to feed the bunny and explore the area. The history of the island goes back to WW2 where they use to produce Chemical weapon there. Once that is done, we head out for lunch at a local sushi restaurant in the area. From we will travel to Saijo for Sake tasting or go to Yamato Battleship and JMSDF Submarine Museum custom choice. Next time you are in the area look me up, and I will show you around. V/r Edward H.
Bunny island is a great place to walk around or take a bike and ride around the island. There are rabbits everywhere on the island. If you want to feed the rabbits I would recommend bring you own food because it would be cheaper. The island have a unique history as it is…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Outdoor Trips
WOW.....WOW.....What an Incredibly fun time
Outdoortrips17 is an awesome way to get out into the finest of things Japan has to offer. Ed is a down-to-earth guy…
Awesome day out with Edward
Edward is a fantastic tour guide and showed us an awesome day out in Hiroshima this month. He goes out of his way…
Went out to to go Wakeboarding was a great time me and all of my friends had fun trying something new. Although onl…
Great Day with a great guide
What a great day Ed was an absolute legend. Really genuine and authentic experience. Great to chat with Ed throug…
Mazda Museum, Miyajima, Iwakuni,A Bomb and Central Hiroshima, Yamato Museum
We traveled to Hiroshima and spent 3 days with Edward seeing the sights. Day 1 :He collected us from the station-…
Had an awesome day going out to see the bunnies on bunny island. On the way there suggested that the town nearby di…
Hit the highlights in one day with less walking
I had not intended to take a private tour, but available the specific date I needed was key. Hosted in English by a…
More of a "taxi" than a 'Guide'!
This was not the service I had expected. Ed is more of a taxi service than a guide and was unable to give any infor…
Solo trip in January
I visited Hiroshima by myself a few weeks ago and booked this trip to get a sense of the city, not having traveled …
Hiroshima in 7hrs; a great time for me!
I booked my short trip to Hiroshima on very short notice, hence I couldn't spent much time to prepare myself... Thi…
Stocked the freezer for the winter and had a great time doing it. Captain kept us on the fish all day.
Above and Beyond
What an amazing day we were given today by our great guide Edward Hosack. Myself, husband and my 94.5yrs young fath…
Deep Sea Fishing
Definitely a blast. This was my first time deep Sea Fishing and I caught a 37 inch yellow tail fish 😎 (Rookie luck…
We had a great day with Edward Hosack as our guide in Hiroshima. This was a new venture for him and we were one of …
Salt water fishing Yamaguchi
I took my three young boys out fishing (jig). Ed was awesome and showed the boys the technique, some OJT if you wil…
- Tadanoumi Port
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452