Recommended by 95% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take the short speedboat trip to Dinawanal Island and enjoy great relaxing, swimming and snorkeling. The island offer picturesque beaches and turquoise waters with colorful marine life and corals.Go snorkeling and walk on the white-sand beach during this relaxing day out that includes all transportation, use of snorkel equipment, seafood lunch and snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel Transfer
- Kayak, Glass Boat
- Stand Up Pedal
- High Tea
- Tour Guide
- Beach Photographer
- Entry/Admission - Dinawan Island
- Personal expenses
- Alcohol drink, soft drink
- Other water sport
- Outskirt extra fee MYR15~25
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The group size for this tour is 1-20 travelers
- Child ticket: Age 4-11
- Children aged 0-3 may join the tour for free, however, they will not have a seat in the transfers
- For safety reasons, suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, cervical spondylosis, pregnant women or elderly people over 60 years old and other diseases that are not suitable for going to sea, it is strictly forbidden to go to the sea, such as concealing the appeal to participate in the trip, resulting in total cost loss In the event of an accident, the customer is responsible for it.
- Please bring your passport or a clear photocopy of passport to participate.
- Please provide the following information to place order.
- 1.All participants must provide their passport information (passport name, passport number) for insurance purposes.
- 2.pick up hotel name, pick up hotel tel, pick up hotel address, return hotel name, return hotel tel, return hotel address.
- 3.mobile number, Malaysian mobile number(if you have one please provide for convenient contact), E-mail.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Only 20 min boat ride from Jetty, very beautiful place to relax out of the city. However, I saw some volunteers from all around the world they are doing Sea grass and sea wheat planting in the island. Suitable for natural lover, Day Tour is awesome, food is good, wonderful sea…
Date of experience: February 2020
Island Tour - will take about 15-20 minute to reach island Using speed boat much fun. More fun if your travel with group member. The Boat man super friendly Reach island - the beach was so beautiful view. Crew staff also very friendly and helpful. Tour Guide Mr Edward very…
Date of experience: February 2020
The best day we had in Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. This Dinawan island is really worth visiting. It's a place that you MUST if you're traveling in Sabah. Guides are friendly and have a very good photography skills, of course they provide photograph services too. Overall, it was a…
Date of experience: August 2019
You will not regret if you join this trip! Sabah is beautiful but with this trip we will never forget. The boat team was so sweet and polite. Day made our trip much better with this experince. Thank you to the boat team and our guide Edward who took so many photos for us. We had…
Date of experience: December 2019
We had an excellent day and here is all you need to know about this trip: First of all, our tour guide Edward made sure we had the best experience ever. We came to Kota Kinabalu for the first time, not knowing what to expect, and he treated us like a true friend, letting us…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: EasyGo Tours
Best guider ever!
I enjoyed ATV ride and dairy farm plan. I rode the ATV for the first time but they taught me well! For Dairy farm, …
Awesome awesome awesome!
This is such a great tour with an awesome guide and helpful staff. Seeing the monkeys, being on the river and the b…
Awesome tour! Exceeding our expectations!
Yesterday we had an awesome tour with the lovely Edward & Pen! We were the only ones to join them because there are…
ATV BORNEO ADVENTURE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You definitely should try this.. 3 packages available.We managed to took some great photos along the way as we pick…
Amazing sunset and nature!!
This tour was very well organized with an amazingly friendly guide! We After the tour, Edward shared all the pict…
Awesome Trip & Fantastic Tour Guide
We had a very awesome tour with this company. Transportation was comfortable and clean, Buffet Dinner for all the t…
ATV and paragliding
It's quiet fun.. The guide Terence was funny and playful..but vary responsible ..carring.. Just abit fat. Hahaha.it…
What a way to top the holidays!
My friend and I took the ATV only package. I am still shaken with excitement remembering how breathtaking the view …
First time come to Kota Kinabalu. That is amazing, unbelievable the nature view. The 2nd day having a tour for the …
Not worth $80 AUD, This tour is marketed to Chinese tourist (not to be racist). No light breakfast available. The f…
An ungorgettable experince
The staff were so helpful from start to finish , I was a single woman on my own and did the whole booking through e…
A worthwhile trip and very exciting for the kids on spotting the dolphins and seeing them swimming, from the boat. …
Nice islands but very full of tourits.
One of the best and only attractions in KK is going to the islands. They are all quite nice but not much to see und…
From the start to finish the day was fantastic. The forecast was set to rain, and it definitely did however, thats …
Good for relax
So far this tour operator was the best we had experienced during our week-long journey in KK. The guide made us lau…
- Dinawan Island
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch
What time does Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch start?
Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch?
Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch price starts from ₱3,733.02. Discover and book Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch cancellation policy?
Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch?
Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch is hosted by EasyGo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EasyGo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dinawan Private Island Hopping by Speedboat from Kota Kinabalu Include Lunch on Tripadvisor