Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mari Mari Cultural VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedOur tour guide will pick up you at 9 am and start your cultural tour to Mari-Mari Village. Upon arrival, you will be greeted as preparation for you time-travelling into prehistoric Borneo; briefing on the Village Rules is a must before you enter. You will be greeted by the Chief and go through a custom Welcome Ceremony. Then you may walk through the suspension bridge to enter Mari-Mari. This is combination of five ethnics such as Dusun, Rungus, Murut, Bajau and Lundayeh. Every ethnic has their own exotic stories and traditional dance as well as their historical. Lunch will be served inside Mari-Mari itself. After lunch, it is time to bid farewell to the villagers and depart into the 21st century, as we transfer you to your respective back to hotel.Read more
- Private Ac Transportation
- English Speaking driver Guide
- Local Lunch / High Tea
- House Tour with demo
- Activities and cultural performance
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Centrally located KK)
- Entry/Admission - Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Other food and drinks
- Any other things not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were not expecting a guided tour - nor the obligatory planned transport - having previously visited the Cultural Village at Damai, outside Kuching. So we booked the tour through our hotel, were picked upon a small mini-van and drove out to Miri Miri. The guild es all seemed…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: MAM Holidays Malaysia
Great collections! It's a must see in Penang! Thanks to Ricky for a wonderful tour and history of the museum.
Beautiful rainforest, river trip.
Our guide was excellent, what he had for eyes I don’t know, we did not see any pigmy elephants but we did see lots …
Professional organization + the best tour guide = perfect tour of Penang
I booked this tour online but was able to customize it to fit our needs by emailing email@example.com . I co…
Mixed review on this one as we were highly anticipating the day and had booked it as my birthday treat. Single mum …
Petronas twin towers
Very good tour that took approximately 60 minutes from the time I waited in line until I was walking out of the bui…
Excellent Full-Day Private Tour in Kuala Lumpur
We had a one day private tour with a guide and driver in Kuala Lumpur. I booked it through MAM Holidays. Throughout…
Not the best tour
Not what we expected. The drive was picturesque but the botanical garden was just a short hike in some woods with n…
Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour (MAM-T13232071) Wed 15.Jan 2020 @ 09:00
We had a very pleasant tour, visiting a good many places of interest. The tour guide was friendly, informative and …
Skybridge and Cable Car in Langkawi
The experience was amazing. The cable car ride on its own is breathtaking with the awesome views as the cable car …
Full day Penang island tour
Muhommed was a very knowledgable tour guide and knew where to park to avoid too much queuing or walking. Just one s…
Poor,expensive and it not a tour it’s a taxi driver taking you around!
I booked this on the understanding it was a tour which usually means that you have a tour guide that at least can a…
Nice tour of George Town (and shops)
We enjoyed our tour of George Town, including visits to Pinang Peranakan Mansion, Khoo Kongsi, Reclining Buddha Tem…
I understand that the service for the customer's experience depends on boatman, but you must avoid this trip if his…
This was a fantastic tour. Yen our guide was brilliant, very knowledgeable and eager to answer all of our questions…
If you don't get the VIP tickets, the lines are very long. You get a panoramic view of Langkawi from the sky bridge…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch
What time does Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch start?
Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch?
Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch price starts from ₱2,673.00. Discover and book Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch cancellation policy?
Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch?
Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch is hosted by MAM Holidays Malaysia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Malaysia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch on Tripadvisor