Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atJalan Tamparuli KiuluOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byKiulu River
- 1Borneo Quad BikingStop: 2 hoursThe excitement begins with your pickup from your hotel and a scenic drive approximately 1.5hours to the set-off point, stopping midway for photos of the scenic landscape. A safety briefing is held upon arrival before a practice run and then we’re off. Embark on a two-hour guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungle and the Kiulu River. Thereafter, return to Kota Kinabalu and drop off at your hotel. Please wear long sleeves shirts and pants, shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera. Note: Participants need to be 18 years old and above with a valid car/bike drivers’ license. Please have ready a photo, scan copy or the original license itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quadbike. We have available one 2-seater Quad-Bike allowing for Pillion/Passenger option (passenger can be below 18 and does not require a valid license). Please enquire for price. Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. We reserve the right to require you to ride as a passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.Read more
- You'll end atJalan Tamparuli KiuluJalan Tamparuli Kiulu, Tamparuli, 89250 Tamparuli, Sabah, MalaysiaDrive pass by Kiulu Town, continue to drive via the main road until you arrived at KG. Mantob. On the left, there is a building with a signage 'Kiulu Valley Hub'.See address & details
Jalan Tamparuli Kiulu, Tamparuli, 89250 Tamparuli, Sabah, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Refill water station
- Light Refreshments included
- Professional English speaking local guide
- All local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off or centrally located areas in Kota Kinabalu
- Quad biking hire, gloves and face mask and helmet for safety.
- Other beverages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability release form prior to riding.
- The guide reserves the right to require any persons found to be endangering their own safety or the safety of others to ride as a passenger with the guide.
- Quad biking is subject to last minute changes in the event of adverse weather conditions. A replacement tour or postponement will be offered in such an event due to safety reasons.
- Please wear long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect against riding in the sun), shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is the travel time, but like most activities in KK everything is far away but the roads and traffic make it worse. Everything else was spot on from William our driver who was very helpful to Joe our Quad bike instructor thank you both. I…
simply great !! nice experience, friendly people, well organized, reasonable price, beautiful nature !
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from EricaTibok, Communications Executive at Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu
Responded 15 Aug 2019
Hello, WimBoel! Thank you for this review. We're happy to know you enjoyed yourself during the tour! Do let your friends and family know about us, yea? Thanks again!
Amazing experience and a very friendly guide and really care about our safety, our guide when riding a quad bike is Mr.Didi. Before riding, another guide, Mr.Joehary briefed us to make sure we understand how to use the bike.
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from EricaTibok, marketing associate at Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu
Responded 5 Mar 2019
Hello, Bekeh! Thanks so much for writing this review about us. It really makes us happy that you enjoyed your time quad biking here in Kiulu with us. We'll share this with Joe and Didi, I'm sure it will make their day!
My partner had loads of fun with borneo quad biking. You are picked up from you hotel and the drive is about 90mins through the mountains which is very scenic. The quad bikes are great quality and have plenty of grunt. They cater for all skills and it’s very safe. For those who…
Date of experience: October 2018
Response from Erica T, Marketing Associate at Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu
Responded 16 Nov 2018
Hey there, Lking! Thanks for this review! Great to know your partner (and hopefully yourself) had fun during your time with us. If you think there are things we can do better, do let us know!
Very efficient agents, thorough in their communication. Awesome tour guide,friendly and very accommodating as it was our first time quad Biking. The views are just amazing and the track is a bit challenging but it's got the thrill.
Date of experience: July 2018
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Borneo Quad Biking
Quad Adventure in Kota Kinabalu
This is a great outing, very professional and well organized. Jolias , our driver picked us up on time and drove e…
Rumbling engines in the jungle
We were looking for something to do to fill in our last half day before we flew out - really glad we found these gu…
A great way to get out from city life
A very good experience and a fun activity for all of us .A very good way to clean your lung after a while in the ci…
Super fun and enjoyable trip!
The ride was so enjoyable and worth it! The 20 km trail is challenging and you get to experience awesome view at th…
Great outdoor activity
we loved the trip and we really enjoyed our day.. time went by so fast that we felt like we still wanted more.. it …
Off The Beaten Track!
Loved this activity... we went off road into local villages. Along the way, you get to experience local life at the…
Awesome Kiulu Farmstay!
It took about 1 and a half hours drive from Kota Kinabalu. Upon arriving at the location, we had to cross a bridge.…
Highly recommended trip through the jungle
Took my two sons.....what a great day.....very professional outfit....pickup/return to hotel. .....a great way to s…
BOOS YOUR LIMIT !!
It's all about ADVENTURE, highly recommended for those who loves adventure. Bike with experience Marshall and very …
At first i thought the trail is not that adventure, but I'm wrong! It is adventurous and you will experience the ad…
It is my first ride and I am totally enjoyed it. Nice view and great feeling. Wish I can do it again next time.
Exciting! Refreshing experience.
I love the scenery along the journey to the starting point of our activity. We passing the paddy field, river and h…
Thrilling and Exciting!
It was an awesome three-hour adrenaline-rush experience! Great fun to be travelling through paved roads, gravels an…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 1,711.81*
Popular: Booked by 247 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu
How much is Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu?
Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu price starts from ₱4,977.19. Discover and book Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu on Tripadvisor
What is the Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu cancellation policy?
Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu?
Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu is hosted by Borneo Quad Biking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Borneo Quad Biking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu on Tripadvisor