Let us take you on a tasty treat tour of palatable Penang but more than that, allow us to share with you the rich multicultural history of its people and the city through her food. We promise you a lasting memory you can take home. Skip your hotel breakfast and come join us.
Soak in the morning atmosphere while exploring the local market and neighborhood by foot. This 2 hour small-group tour is uniquely local as it is brings you out of Georgetown into a local residential area. Walk through the bustling, crowded alleys filled with vegetable and fruits vendors selling their freshest produce of the day. Learn about the seasonal produce and ingredients the locals use for their daily cooking. Taste and sample while you explore, we promise you will not regret it.
Morning Walking Tour Itinerary:
• Meet at Church of Immaculate Conception of Penang
• Walk to wet market and experience local daily morning life
• Taste Penang local breakfast dishes, in season fruits and drinks
• Savor diverse flavors of local Penang and South East Asia cuisines
• We will provide a goodie bag filled with basic necessities you would not want to miss
Please note that the tour itinerary is depends on the weather conditions on the day. Please leave a contactable email or contact which you will check regularly while travelling (remember your country code).