1 Way Day Tour Takayama - Osaka via Shirakawago, Kanazawa and Biwako
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Japan, 〒506-0053 岐阜県高山市昭和町１丁目２２−２You will be picked up from Takayama Station West exit bus stop at 9:25 am. Please come to the meeting point at 9:15 am. The tour staff will be wearing a yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it. **May 1st 2020 onward, departure time: 8:45 am**
See address & details
- 1ShirakawagoStop: 2 hours -See details
- 2Kenrokuen GardenStop: 100 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 321st Century Museum of Contemporary ArtStop: 100 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Takayama Station, Japan, 〒506-0053 岐阜県高山市昭和町１丁目２２−２
Kyoto Avanti, 31 Higashikujō Nishisannōchō, Minami-ku, Kyoto, 601-8003, Japan Ocat, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
- One way bus fare
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points
- English-speaking tour conductor
- Japanese style set lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kenrokuen Garden
- Entry/Admission - 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- [IMPORTANT] The bus will leave as scheduled (9:25 AM) and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at West Exit JR Takayama Station: 8:35 AM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- [IMPORTANT] This is a one way tour (Takayama-Osaka), your final destination is Osaka. The bus will not take you back to Takayama. Please make sure that you have an accommodation in Osaka and bring all the things you need while staying at Osaka, since the bus will not take you back to Takayama.
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Shinki Bus Tours
Pleasant and nice experience!
It was a pleasant experience (: Tour guide was very friendly and helpful in taking photos and explaining about the …
Limon Kyoto day tour from Osaka
It was raining when we reached the Fushimi Inari Shrine but the climate did not hinder us from enjoying the site mo…
I don’t know much about how the tour operates on normal situation which means on days with no danger of being infec…
Limon Day Trip by Bus to Kyoto
Tour guide is friendly and helpful. Ontime departure and arrival. Comprehensive itinerary for first time visitors
Kyoto Day trip
We availed the Transport Only service. The entrance fee for the two temples are not included though. The weather’s …
Kyoto Day Trip from Osaka
It was a very nice experience although it is raining. Kyoto is so rich in culture. Our guide Ms. Jewell is very hel…
Limon Kyoto Day Tour
Our tourist guide Kan is very friendly. The tour was fun and amazing. Kyoto is a really wonderful place to visit. W…
Mr Chu made the tour incredible
Great tour and value for money - you go to several shrines but the convenience of the bus makes navigation in Japan…
Kyoto Day Tour
We availed of the Transpo Only Package and their service is excellent. Our tour guide Jewell is very kind and very …
Kyoto Day Tour
The tour guide is very accommodating and the itinerary was strictly followed which is great in order for us to visi…
You can't miss this!
Wow! What a show stopper. The magic of the Bamboo Forest is indescribable.But then what isn't in Japan? Well, occ…
Excellent tour guide!
I really enjoyed our day trip to Kyoto! Mr. Toshi made sure that we’re all doing okay. He also gave a lot of inform…
Culturally enlightening experience in kyoto
We took the Limon tour to Kyoto. Mr Shu who was the guide did an excellent job of explaining the significance of ea…
It was a very good trip. Unless your set an going to Kobe I might choose the option without this as all you really …
Definitely a tour of Kyoto with many picture opportunities.
This tour was great! We had such an awesome tour guide, I believe her name was Haro, (sorry is spelled incorrectly…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452