Flavour of Central Vietnam
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• A glimpse of Da Nang port city, a modern, charming but still peaceful city. • Visiting Historic My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization. • Chance to taste yummy local street food in Da Nang and Hoi An, our tour guide will recommend you the must-try food. • Daily life activities in countryside area mixs with the ancient town, where Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese cultures beams through every corners of “the city”.
Day 1 Arrival Da Nang_English...
Da Nang – Hoi An Countryside,...
Da Nang – My Son Sanctuary -...
Hoi An – Departure (B / - / -)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle.
- Professional English speaking tour guide (ETG) as mentioned as the itinerary. (Surcharge for guides in other languages)
- Mineral water + snacks
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- 3* hotel in Twin/Double share with breakfast (children under 11 year-old sharing bed with parent)
- Bikes in Tra Que and basket boat in Cam Thanh Coconut Village
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Personal expenses: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc
- Tips, gratitude
- Others meals than mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam VISA approval letter and VISA stamp fees (if any)
- Other services have not mentioned.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Becker Travel Vietnam
Fireworks and fun
Trong took us to the Danang annual firework display. It was an amazing experience with the locals, riding motorbike…
Danang is the best place to visit in Vietnam.
Dannang is a best city in Vietnam. It is not too big, not too small either. But I needed a tour company and good to…
We had a fun trip to Ha Long Bay with Mr tour guide Trong. Loved the trip plan, met kind people. Highly recommend t…
Enjoyable trip with lots of fun for my sister and her friends.
I helped them to contact and book tour to Cat Ba Island and Ha Long Bay with Becker Travel . They gave me a big cre…
SPECIAL FOOD TOUR IN DANANG
I had a special food tour in Danang with Becker. It is not only a food, but also an excellent tour guide Mr. Trong …
I went to Vietnam in June 2018. We had an enjoyable time . Our stay in Hoi An-my from 18-20th was very special. Our…
Fun fun fun
Trong took awesome care of us. Had a great time. I really recommend them. Dont have 100 words to describe this trip…
Private tour Danang, Hoi An and Hue
Ethan was our guide for our group of 6. He was excellent and we had a great time and memorable experience. I will r…
Excellent private tour with Trong and his driver
Trong was very informative and managed to show us a lot in a day taking into consideration that we couldn't manage …
He was always ready to serve the need and extra wishes of the travellers as providing valuable insight information …
Da Nang- Angsana Lang Co- Hue
Such a memorial trip thanks to the help and guidance from Mr. Trong Ngo ( Becker Travel Vietnam) We did had meanin…
My wife and I have a happy and happy vacation in Sapa thanks to the support and guidance from beck travel. Special …
- Da Nang Museum, Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), and 6 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 583 travelers!