Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at119 Trần Quang KhảiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day ToursStop: 4 hours - Admission includedPick up time: 7.45 AM- 8.00 AM. Finishing time: 12.00 noon Transportation: walking Minimum 2 , maximum 12, group tour Private Tour option: pay extra 40%, minimum 2 pax Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine Please don't have breakfast as we will try many yummy authentic food Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered. Please tell is if you can eat fish sauce and eggs Menu: Chao (Vietnamese rice porridge, Cao Lau noodles, Fried Wonton, Cafe, Pho ( Vietnamese Beef Noodles), Banh My, White Rose dumplings, dessert) The menu will be slightly different on 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar. Most of the local shops close on these dates.Read more
- You'll end atHoi An Ancient TownOld Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, VietnamSee address & details
119 Trần Quang Khải, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Hoi An Ancient Town, Old Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Pick up service
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
- Drop off service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses
- Things to note: Please have light breakfast or nothing so you can enjoy the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A great morning out with Emma experiencing local food - so many foods we would never have tried on our own and loved eating with the locals. Highly recommend this tour with Emma and make sure you bring an appetite!
Date of experience: September 2019
Great gourmet tour with Nancy. We did it on the first day and we do not regret it, the local food stands were out of the sights and everything was so delicious. We returned several times to feast on what we had tasted, it also allowed us to enjoy Hoi An in another way. Nancy has…
Date of experience: April 2018
On our recent trip to Hoi An, three friends and had an outstanding private morning food tour with Nancy. Nancy did a great job of teaching us not only about the food we were eating, but also about the Vietnamese culture, expressions, and customs. She took lots of great photos…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
Fantastic food tour of Hoi An with Gum
One if the highlights of our holiday, our guide Gum was very friendly, informative and good company! Very generous …
Excellent evening ! We really enjoyed it
Such a great way to spend an evening in Hoi An. Highly recommend and book as early on your stay as possible to get …
Delicious and insightful
Gum was a fantastic tour guide! Her English was great and provided great information on the delicious Vietnamese cu…
Brilliant food tour & sights of Hoi An
We had one of the best experiences in Hoi An with our recent walking food tour, taken by the lovely Gum. She was a …
Much more than a food tour
Although it may sound like a cliche, my guide Gum made me feel like a friend she was taking out for an evening of f…
Good tour with excellent guide
I and my wife did the Hoi an city and basket boat trip with Ms Jackie.Jackie is wonderful lady who patiently answer…
Fantastic experience all round. Great food and history learnt! Recommend not eating prior! Good as an early trip t…
Delicious and insightful walking tour
We had a great evening tasting local foods. Our guide Christine was amazing - very friendly and knowledgeable! The …
Informative food tour with affable and knowledgeable local guide
Gum was the perfect guide for us! She was knowledgeable about the local food, had an affable, gentle and kind perso…
Loved the cooking class
I did the morning cooking class and really enjoyed my time. Qui was our Chef and she was very knowledgeable about a…
Long was a fantastic host, welcoming and informative. Taking the bike was fun even if the roads are a little crazy,…
Christine was one of the best guides we have had in Vietnam!
This tour was a lot of fun. We got to wander around the city with a very knowledgeable guide, eat great food and se…
Hoi an evening food tour
Thank you so much Gum for hosting the food tour and bringing us to so many delicious local food! She was fluent in …
Excellent tour with Jackie
Jackie was an excellent guide, friendly and informative. We tasted all kinds of local food in places we would not h…
Hoi An - Private Walking Food Tour with Christine
My husband and I had a wonderful walking tour with Christine. We had only a short day in Hoi An so this tour gave u…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Frequently Asked Questions about Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage
What time does Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage start?
Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage on Tripadvisor
How much is Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage?
Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage price starts from ₱2,128.66. Discover and book Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage on Tripadvisor
What is the Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage cancellation policy?
Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage?
Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage is hosted by Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Morning food tour: 11 dishes, white rose making and foot massage on Tripadvisor