Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (2,475)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Rising from the plains of Anatolia, Cappadocia is an ancient, fairytale landscape famous for its honeycombed underground cities and towering, chimney-shaped rocks. Get a bird’s-eye view of the unforgettable scenery from the region’s best vantage point: by hot-air balloon. You also enjoy a breakfast buffet and a post-flight toast of Champagne.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Royal BalloonStop: 45 minutes -The Cappadocia region of Turkey is the perfect location for a hot-air balloon flight, thanks to its outstandingly beautiful landscapes and great weather conditions. After complimentary pickup from your hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, take in views of the Turkish countryside as you head to the hot-air balloon office, where you’ll enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast of fruit, pastries, meats and salads. Head to the nearby launch field and watch as your 100-foot tall (30-meter) hot-air balloon is inflated before boarding the balloon basket with your experienced pilot. Then, up you go! Feel the subtle motion of the balloon as it lifts up over the stunning volcanic landscape. On your safe, scenic, flight, enjoy panoramic views of the Cappadocia relief, a high plateau standing more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level and pierced by tall, thin volcanic spires. As you fly through the Cappadocia valleys, take a close look at the rock formations and listen to your pilot's interesting commentary about Cappadocia's history and geological formations. See churches and houses carved into the rocks as the balloon climbs approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters). After your flight, raise your glass for a Champagne toast while being presented with a silver or gold medal as a flight souvenir. Then, relax on the drive back to your hotel. The 1-hour flight holds up to 20 people; for a more intimate experience, take the 75 miutes ride, which guarantees a maximum of 12 people.Read more
- A hot-air balloon ride over Cappadocia, with breakfast and Champagne toast
- Enjoy round-trip hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get a bird's-eye view of the scenery with informative pilot commentary
- Upgrade to a longer and more intimate balloon ride, capped at 12 people
What to Expect
Your Cappadocia tour begins with a front-door pickup at your hotel. Settle back for a scenic and comfortable ride through the Turkish countryside as you head to the hot-air balloon office, where you enjoy a delicious breakfast spread. From there, move to the nearby launch field to watch your 100-foot-tall balloon fill with air. Board the basket and feel the balloon lift as the distance between you and the Earth increases. Soon, you have a bird’s-eye view of the incredible lunar landscapes, stone-cut churches, volcanic spires, and multicolored “fairy chimneys” that make up Cappadocia. As you reach the cruising level of 1,000 feet, your pilot gives you information on the unique geological history of the region, which has been inhabited since ancient times. You even spot the old volcano that helped create this otherworldly scenery. After your ride, refresh yourself with a celebratory Champagne toast and even receive a silver or gold medal as a souvenir of your flight. You can choose between a 20-person balloon ride, or upgrade to a longer flight with a maximum of 12 people to enjoy a more intimate experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Buffet breakfast
- Flight medal
- Champagne toast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not recommended for child aged under 6 years old
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The entire staff was very friendly and professional. The ride was absolutely exhilarating. The preflight breakfast and coffee were great as were the postflight strawberries and champagne. I wouldn't hesitate to go again. I felt extremely safe and had a lot of fun. The pilot…
Date of experience: January 2020
amazing experience balloon ride in cappadocia. One of the most beautiful sunrises in the world, seeing the sky full of balloons
Date of experience: April 2019
A must go in Cappodocia. I'm glad to have ride it with Royal Balloon. We chose the King Package with 12 ppl on board. It was less crowded and worth it. High recommend!! Afterwards, we got free polo shirts and champagne for celebration!
Date of experience: June 2019
I had a great experience with Royal Balloon, from the ease of making a booking where a consultant answered my queries promptly, to the actual flying day itself. We had a quick bite at the restaurant after being picked up from the hotel in the wee hours of the morning, and…
Date of experience: February 2020
If you can look past the 5am get up time you're in for a treat. Pick up time is sent to you the day before to your email confirming your hotel and time of pick up. After collection you're given a hot buffet breakfast with tea, coffee etc. Then shuttled to the take off area. Even…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Balloon
An out of this world experience
We were picked up promptly from our hotel in the early part of the morning. A delicious spread was waiting for us a…
The whole experience was very enjoyable. The company provided us with very good service. I must mention our pilot T…
Absolutely the best !
The scenery is unique and wondrous. Flying high and looking down at the othere balloons preparing to launch is qui…
We just had an amazing hot air balloon flight with Umit Ertosun, our pilot. Royal balloon was excellent. On time …
Thanks to our pilot ÜMİT ERTOSUN
İt was an amazing winter flight on the sunrise... We had a. Great breakfast first and then amazing experince over c…
Brilliant experience and great service
Went in winter so after days of cancelation we were thrilled to finally fly on our last day. Communication from the…
Experience of a lifetime
Provides a good spread of breakfast. Pilot was extremely experienced, brought us near the valleys, so close that we…
Royal Balloon was very swift in responding to mails and calls. They would respond to any query I had on mail within…
I know a ballon ride is a ballon ride BUT our experience with Royal Balloons was nothing short of excellent. Pick u…
It's a great experience to fly over the valleys with royal ballon, very peaceful and outstanding scenery, with a t…
Top notch company to book your memorable Cappadocia balloon trip with. They were professional and incredibly organi…
Bucket List Balloon Ride
We took this Balloon Ride. It was incredible! So smooth, just floating up and down through the countryside.
A Greater Experience Than Expected
The experience with Royal Balloon was amazing and very professional. The whole service was top class from collectin…
Best day ever !
What an experience with royal balloon. Hotel pickup/ drop off was good. Breakfast was served prior to boarding our…
We had arranged to fly on a Sunday (pre-booked via the hotel) but had to reschedule as one of the kids got really s…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 104 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
How much is Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast?
Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast price starts from US$183.87. Discover and book Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast on Tripadvisor
What is the Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast cancellation policy?
Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast?
Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast is hosted by Royal Balloon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Balloon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast on Tripadvisor