Morning Shark Spotting Eco Tours include a guide on a Tradtional Thai Longtail boat. We offer Eco Tours so try to be as environmental friendly as possible with reusable drinking water, environmental snorkeling practices and beach clean ups.
We meet early as their is a greater chance to see sharks early morning and less crowded from other boats.
This trip is a guided tour which the guide takes photos throughout the tour then uploads the photos to Facebook Fresh Fruit, dry bag and water will be provided.
• Meeting 7.30am - Meet at Blue View Divers Office, Viewpoint Resort
• 8.00am - 8.15am - Long tail departs from main pier
• 8.30am - First Shark watching spot
• 9.00am - Arrive at second Shark Watching spot
• 10.00am - Enter Phi Leh Lagoon, a spectacular lagoon for photos and swimming, most peoples favourite spot
• 11.00am - Maya Bay (seasonal)
• 11.45am - Monkey Beach
• 12pm -12.30pm - Return to Phi Phi Don Pier and finish the tour.
**Itinerary subject to change according to weather and safety
Our guide takes photos during the trip and uploads them to Facebook where you can download or tag yourself in them!
Includes: Life jackets, dry bag, first aid, snorkel, mask, fins, fresh fruit, water & guide.
Please note: This trip departs from and returns to Phi Phi. Guests wishing to book must be staying on Phi Phi or be willing to travel and spend one night there.