Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Ngorongoro Crater offers some of the best wildlife viewing in Africa. This wildlife hotspot is home to almost 30,000 animals, including the Big Five. The crater is also known as the ‘Garden of Eden’, due to the abundance of wildlife, ever dancing clouds and beautiful colours of the landscape. Because of its natural beauty the Ngorongoro Crater is chosen as one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders. Wildlife With enough meadow areas, water and different vegetation, the crater has everything African wildlife needs to exist and do well. The crater floor teems with zebra, buffalo, elephant, flamingo, ostrich, hippo and even the rare black rhinos. This is one of the few areas in Africa where you can see the Big Five (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, and rhino) all together. Another big draw is the large number number of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and leopards.
- You'll start atArushaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ngorongoro Conservation AreaStop: 6 hours-7.00 am breakfast at your hotel. -8.00 am pick-up and start 2 hours drive heading to lake NGORONGORO Park Gate. -Game drive at least 6 hours. -Lunch at 1.00pm at picnic site. -at 4.00pm start exiting the park and heading to Arusha Town. The Ngorongoro Crater offers some of the best wildlife viewing in Africa. This wildlife hotspot is home to almost 30,000 animals, including the Big Five. The crater is also known as the ‘Garden of Eden’, due to the abundance of wildlife, ever dancing clouds and beautiful colours of the landscape. Because of its natural beauty the Ngorongoro Crater is chosen as one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders.Read more
- You'll end atArushaArusha, TanzaniaARUSHA CITY CENTERSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Parking Fees
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission – to NGORONGORO CEONSERVATION AREA
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- International Flights.
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: AMBOLELE TOURS
Fantastic safari and top rated tour operator
I just returned from this 10 day trip Nov 2020, it was absolutely fantastic. Ambolele Tours does an excellent job. …
Amazing life changing experience
I can’t even begin to describe the amazing time I had on this safari. This experience will change your life. It was…
excellent service, fantastic holidays
Our experience with Ambolele tours has been outstanding the whole way through. It was our first visit to Tanzania a…
Simply perfect 😍
We requested several quotes from different operators and ended up with Ambolele tours because the were simply the b…
We booked our safari with Ambolele Tours with a lot of hopping of good hospitality, but things changed after we arr…
We had a great time through this local agency everything was cool.I can reccomend the company ambolele tours for gr…
Memorable and Wonderful Experience
We enjoyed the safari tour with Ambolele Tours very much. Everything was organized well, and accommodations and foo…
We went on a two day safari and it was very great. The team was well organised the camping were nice also the guide…
Very friendly staff
I was really good at this tour company. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. If you come to Tanzania you sh…
We had an Amazing experience through Ambolele tours through our 2days safari in the parks, the best part was the ex…
A really good experience
Ambolele tours is like a familiar company, they are honest, friendly and try everything to help you in your stay. T…
2 day safari to manyara and tarangire
Going on an African safari has been my top priority for over a decade and having researched and compared other trav…
2day trip to tarangire and Manyara
We decided to go with African dreamland safaris after speaking with several tour operating companies in Arusha and …
My Adventure with Africandreamland safaris
We had a very nice adventure with Africandreamland safaris ,we went on a trip to Tarangire , Manyara and Serengeti …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater
What time does Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater start?
Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater?
Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater price starts from ₱22,223.61. Discover and book Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater cancellation policy?
Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater?
Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater is hosted by AMBOLELE TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AMBOLELE TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip To Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor