This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Find off the beaten path trail and enjoy hiking - Full Day Group Trekking Tour including Lunch - Professional Tour Guide will tell you all the hidden stories of the sites
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jeongbang WaterfallStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2서귀포유람선Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hwangwooji CoastStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4OedolgaeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Gogeun MountainStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Daepo Haean Jusangjeolli CliffStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Pick up and drop off service within downtown Jeju city
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee of Jeongbang Waterfalls
- Entrance fee of Seogwipo Cruise Tour
- Entrance fee of Jusangjeolli Cliff
- Entrance fee of Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Jeongbang Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - 서귀포유람선
- Entry/Admission - Daepo Haean Jusangjeolli Cliff
- Personal Expenses
- Traveler insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
I wanted to explore more of the nature side on my first trip to Jeju Island, so decided to book this Off The Beaten Path tour. The tour was superb. Picked up at my hotel by Kee, our friendly guide, driver and owner of the tour company. There were 4 of us on the tour. The…
Date of experience: October 2019
This is a great deal to see Jeju Island from south side and hiking a mountain. The tour guides are friendly and informative. I highly recommend them! They took pictures of me too.
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Funtasy Trip
Jeju Island Full Day Private Tour
A great day tour, unfortunately it was raining heavily in the afternoon, our tour guide Kee is helpful. He change t…
I didn't have access to a car so this was a perfect opportunity to see some of Jeju. Got to see so many cool sites,…
Recommend for a different side of jeju
I joined the east geo trail trekking tour, which showed me a different side of jeju, away from the popular tourist …
Great service and good option for a different Jeju experience
Enquired about pick up at my hotel and response was very prompt. Despite being the only person who booked the tour…
really fantastic small group-turned private tour
I first chose this company's east tour because it was the only east-bound tour i could find that included all these…
Very good tour and our guide was excellent He knows well his subject but he is also at ease to talk and help us to …
Jeju island at its best!
Enjoyed out Tour immensly. Kee is a friendly tour guide and i highly recommend this tour to anyone travelling to J…
Two great tours in Jeju island
I participated in two tours of Funtasy trip in Jeju island: east course and south course, both guided by Keetaek. T…
It was like going sightseeing with family
If you prefer going on a customised sightseeing trip in a private vehicle, think Funtasy Tour by Keetaek Han (Kee).…
Lovely Day in Jeju
Keith was our tour guide for the day and packed it full of great sites! We went to Sangumburi Crater, a beautiful p…
Brilliant tour of the East part of Jeju Island
This tour delivered exactly want I wanted. To explore the East of Jeju Island more geared towards nature. Kee was a…
Funtasy shows Jeju at its best!
Why go on a crowded bus tour where you are herded into attractions! Choose one of Funtasy’s small groups (3 one day…
Best Time Ever In Beautiful Jeju!
This was the best time ever in beautiful Jeju from the gorgeous weather to the picturesque landscape, this visit wi…
This tour was exactly what we needed for our first visit to Jeju Island. Kee was a wonderful tour guide. He was att…
MUST DO TOUR IN JEJU
As this was my first time in Jeju let alone Korea, I was very nervous in the quality of tours that I will attend. A…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 4,361.52*
Popular: Booked by 427 travelers!