View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival to Ben Gurion Airport,...
Tel Aviv / Beer Sheba / Masada &...
Holy Jerusalem / Bethlehem /...
Jerusalem / Via Delorosa /...
Beit Shean / Roman City /...
Golan Heights / Sea of Galilee /...
Acre / Haifa / Baha'i Shrine /...
Jordan / Jerash / Roman city /...
Petra / El Khazneh / Wadi Musa
Madaba / Mount Nebo / Promised...
Departure and Transfer to Ben...
Israel Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- 10 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure.
- Sightseeing in a modern air conditioned touring vehicle.
- Service of a Government licensed guide on all touring days.
- Entrance fees to places of interest while touring.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival.
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Entry/Admission - Western Wall
- Entry/Admission - The Church of the Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Golan Heights Winery
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- Entry/Admission - Amman Panorama Art Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Archaeological Park
- Porterage at airport.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff.
- Beverages with meals.
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance.
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border Taxes & Border Shuttle transfers- Israel & Jordan(approx.US$50 per person -subject to change)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants No luggage restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Tel Aviv, Israel51
Seeing the less known parts of Israel
A good full day tour that takes you from Tel Aviv right up to the Lebanese border on the coast. Our guide David…
Albuquerque, New Mexico403
Great tour on a modern bus. Had enough time for our needs and a bit of free time at each site. Loved all the sites.
A wonderful trip to Nazareth, Galilee and River Jordan Baptismal site
An incredibly interesting tour of New Testament sites in Northern Israel. Tour Guide Daniel was a perfect tour…
Rochester, New York1810
Very nice day with Etamar. He does a great job explaining the historical context. Thanks Etamar. Would recommend…
We had an amazing time on our trip
Well organized tour. the guides were lovely, they were able to answer all questions and were very helpful. It…
Fun Educational Day Trip
I took this trip because I wanted to see the last crusader Stronghold at Akko (Acre). While that was certainly a…
London, United Kingdom20
Highly recommended interesting tour. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Good quality transportation.
Whirlwind tour of Israel’s west coast
Small group tour of several cities. The highlights were the Roman theatre in Caesaria, the caves in Rosh HaNikra…
Brighton, United Kingdom1410
Day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea
Not worth it Masada was closed and the alternative itinerary was so crowded you couldn’t sea (baptism site) and I…
Charleston, South Carolina5243
Decided to book this tour last minute and I am so glad I did. Our guide Avi was excellent and shared a lot of…
- Tel Aviv Marina and Sea Center, Masada National Park, and 10 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452