Destination to Visit :- Agra. • Duration and Starting Time:- Start from Delhi at 0800 Hrs. 1 Day Agra Trip • Pickup Point :- Airport / Hotel/ Railway Station in Agra • Attraction :- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, It Mad ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh • End of The Trip :- Back to Airport / Hotel in Agra Agra is the most popular destination of India. This tour for people those coming in Agra for short time and wanted to visit Taj Mahal.. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination. you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort, It Mad -ud Daulah,Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh and explore some local arts and handicrafts.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transport for full day city of Agra
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fuel charges & Parking of the transport
- Mineral water in the car
- English speaking for the complete tour
- Battery van ride at Taj Mahal
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Entrances of the monuments
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway station in Agra
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122076P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Priavte - City Tour of Agra?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Priavte - City Tour of Agra on Tripadvisor
- How much is Priavte - City Tour of Agra?
- Priavte - City Tour of Agra price starts from ₱2,961.19. Discover and book Priavte - City Tour of Agra on Tripadvisor
- What is the Priavte - City Tour of Agra cancellation policy?
- Priavte - City Tour of Agra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Priavte - City Tour of Agra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Priavte - City Tour of Agra?
- Priavte - City Tour of Agra is hosted by Impressive Holidays India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Impressive Holidays India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Priavte - City Tour of Agra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122076P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedOur driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Taj Mahal 08:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument. 12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Local restaurant in Agra 01:30 PM Agra Fort Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna. 02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir). 03:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Evening free for Lesiure.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Impressive Holidays India
Joined in December 2013
#116 of 660 Tours & Activities in Agra
- 157darlad00So Magical!!Impressive Holidays is truly IMPRESSIVE! My travels to the Golden Triangle and beyond far exceeded all and every expectation I had. All thanks to Dilip Yadav and his professional, friendly and extremely efficient team. My ever need and desire was anticipated and I felt safe and well taken care of. I was completely Enchanted and Delighted every moment in this Magical country. Search no further, if you want an unforgettable, wonderful vacation then IMPRESSIVE HOLIDAYS is THE team to call.
- YanytzelK00Great experienceDilip was such a good tour organizer. He takes care of every detail and be there for us whenever we need him. Cars very clean and the tour guide top. Very recommended 100/100.
- vijaykX3119KK00Tour of Valley of Flowers, Hemkund Sahib, Badrinath, Haridwar, RishikeshWe had arranged for the Innova Crysta car from Dilip to be with us all the time. The car picked us up from Dehradun airport and stayed with us throughout our journey of 9 days covering the Valley of Flowers, Badrinath, and Rishikesh. The car was less than 2 years old and was very clean. Before the journey started, a 360-degree video of the car with the number plate was shown to us. We had to drive through difficult hilly terrain with constant landslides. The skillful driver took care to see that no undue risk was taken when driving the car. The driver also doubled up as a knowledgeable guide. Thank you, Dilip for providing reliable, safe, and secure transport.
- Dhrishparikh00Agra TripDilip was very helpful and punctual. He was also prompt in his replies. He gave us good recommendations and honest reviews
- Awilio00Tour in IndiaThank you for all the service and support provided by all staff.They were memorable days with amazing walks and time to visit local villages and crafts.
- mohammedmusaabumair00Trip to Ooty and KodaikanalThank you Mr.Dilip for organising a excellent trip to Ooty and kodaikanal. Me and my wife are impressed with the quality of your service and communication with the team and with us. We were totally taken care by the impressive holidays team. Driver (Samuel) was an excellent person and a good gentleman with full support and knowledge, his driving skills were excellent. In kodaikanal we were having a little problem with the hotel but Mr. Dilip in just one call solved it. Overall an excellent time in Ooty nd kodaikanal.
- Lamberto I00Stunning Rajasthan: how to customise your tour in a amazing way!Yes! Impressive Holyday did it! We were really surprised about their capabilities to face our requests and need, exceeding our expectation. They did a first proposal, then we decided to change some hotels and location with their suggestions and we accepted it. During the tour we changed something due to the monsoon or because we did not like something and they were really open and flexible solving immediately the issue. The driver Amrit was a real gentleman, we did more than 4000km and we have been always really safe. The guides were very good, the vast majority Italian speaking! We saw the best of best ( and for me was the second time in Rajasthan) and the experience was boosted by the organisation of Impressive holydays with their MD Dilip Yadav! Thank you
- anumeha1700Wonderful customized trip to Agra!Had a great time from start to finish during a 3-day trip to Agra. Dilip and his driver were both always punctual, and flexible with any changes or plans I wanted to make. Had a wonderful time and all the logistics were very well planned. Thank you!
- oorisch00Great experience!Transportation came very quick, it was a long drive for us from Delhi to Agra, but totally worth it! Guid was very professional, telling not boring stories, but making us feel really in contact with whole story of Taj Mahal! Adorable people, adorable places, must visit!
- NAT_OLI_BOB00Perfect Tour!Dilip helped us to organize our tour, from Jaisalmer to Delhi. He paid attention before and during the trip to be sure that we would have a perfect holiday. We didn't met him personally as we didn't stop in Agra, but he gave us an excellent driver, very friendly, english speaking and safe driving. The car was new and clean, really comfortable, the driver brought us wherever we wanted, always punctual and smiley! It is really a pleasure to organize a trip with Dilip as he really care about making your holiday unforgettable. Thank you Dilip, we hope to come back soon!
- Saishyda00Amazing AgraThank you Mr Dilip for organizing a memorable trip to the Taj Mahal and Red fort, also for the transport and the lady guide Ms Sheela. I would like to compliment you and your team. The Taj Mahal is once in a lifetime experience however it is convenient to have a responsible friendly and courteous travel organizer. We also visited the Indian leather house and Sanskriti Imperials Gems another great place who has preserved the rich heritage of zardosi and embroidered paintings. It has been a truly unique experience. I look forward for going once again. Gatiman express has been convenient but suggest atleast two nights stay. Thank you Dilip and next time please do arrange our visit again.
- Mo M00IncredibleRajasthan, beautiful and impressive the hotels and forts impressive. Pick up at Delhi by Raj a wonderful person. Stayed in 9 hotels from boutique hotel to incredible tents hotel to mahal all taken care of by Dilip who oversaw over stay. Dilip and impressiveholidays Agra,Jaipur,Udaipur,Jodhpur Mandawa,baikaner,Pushkar,Alsisar all by road what a wonderful way to see India. Thank you Impressive holidays for a wonderful and memorable trip.
- NikenA3600Unforgettable & Impressive TripWe’ve got great recommendations about Impressive Holidays from our best friends. When we had plans to visit Delhi & Agra, we immediately contacted them and Mr. Dilip (the Director) had been really really responsive to all of our inquiries. On day 1, we had a full day trip in Delhi with a very humble & nice driver, Mr. Raghu. He took us around Delhi & ended the trip with a nice lunch. On day 2, we had a full day trip to Agra with the same driver, Mr. Raghu. He picked us up from our hotel in Delhi at 6am. After such a long 3.5 hours journey, we reached to a nice hotel where we can refresh ourselves & met Mr. Dilip in person. What a great welcome! After a quick refresh, we met our Tour Guide, Mr. Khan. He took us to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. He is such a nice tour guide, he explained everything, told us the history & even helped us to take our pictures! He then took us for a nice buffet bbq lunch & sweets shopping. At around 3pm, Mr. Raghu took us back to Delhi & reached our hotel at 7pm. Such a long hours drive, but we never heard him complaining at all & he has been driving the car very nicely. I have been recommending Impressive Holidays to my friends & relatives. I am very particular about services as I’ve been working in the same industry for 10 years, therefore I must say that Mr. Dilip & team are very trustworthy & really know how to deliver a 5-star service.
- RahulB137600Impressive tripWas recommended by a friend , and once got in touch with Mr Dilip Yadav he was a thorough gentleman who took care of all aspects from start to finish. He was timely in his responses whenever I had a query. We had arranged a Delhi tour for 1 day and then Agra tour the following day. The driver Raghu was very polite and knew the roads in and out of Delhi and Agra so there were no delays as such except when you get stuck in the Delhi traffic. All tolls and parking fees were all included in the package so need not to worry about that . Dilip was kind enough to upgrade us to a bigger car keeping in mind the long journey and there were some nice amenities in the car which was a nice touch . Probably Jaipur next visit we know for sure who to get in touch with thanks to Dilip and his team .
- nazlieaslam00Beautiful holidayImpressivehoildays without Dilip would not be impressive 10 hotels through 10 beautiful places in India. The service and detail arranged simeless by Dilip 🙏🏽 Wonderful memories that will last a life time, places the driver drove through were incredible and breathtaking from 3000 ft to a Jain temple amazing