Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Across The Temples of Gujarat tour will begin with pick up from Ahmedabad airport. Visit the heritage city Ahmedabad monuments & museum, then proceed to Little Rann Of Kutch-Wild Ass Sanctuary via visiting the UNESCO WHS at Patan & Modhera. Next drive to Rajkot the princely region of Gurarat. Continue to Dwaraka & Somnath to visit magnificent temples and pilgrimage centre of Hindus. Next head to Diu a port town once ruled by Portuguese with historic fort & churches. Visit once of the largest temple complex at Palitana & archaeological remains of a Harappa Port-Town at Lothal.
Ahmedabad - Modhera - Patan -...
Little Rann Of Kutch - Rajkot...
Rajkot - Dwarka (225kms/ 4hrs...
Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath...
Somnath - Diu (80kms/ 2hrs approx)
Diu - Palitana - Bhavnagar...
Bhavnagar - Archaeological Site...
- English speaking tour guide.
- Monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 Time safari in Little Rann of Kutch
- Bottled drinking water in car
- Entry/Admission - Bhadra Fort & Teen Darwaja
- Entry/Admission - Kite Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sabarmati Ashram / Mahatma Gandhi's Home
- Entry/Admission - Shaking Minarets
- Entry/Admission - Sun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Rani Ki vav
- Entry/Admission - Shri Panchasara Parshwanath Jain Derasar
- Entry/Admission - Little Rann of Kutch
- Entry/Admission - Jubilee Garden
- Entry/Admission - Watson Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dwarkadhish Temple
- Entry/Admission - Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
- Entry/Admission - Somnath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Diu Fort
- Entry/Admission - Diu Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lothal
- Any flight ticket
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Camera charges at monuments
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Hathee Singh Jain Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
Earth temple Auroville
place is 15 kms from pondichery,walk of 2 kms is require in nature protected forest,nice accomidatio and visit need…
Jammu division has snowfall but not in Jammu city. If you are scares to go to Kashmir, go to Patnitop in Dec end or Janu
Jammu division has snowfall but not in Jammu city. If you are scares to go to Kashmir, go to Patnitop in Dec end or…
STATUE OF UNITY
Is is very good and beautiful place. There are all types of facility is available like food, bus and entertainment.…
Do not miss SoU
If you are visiting SoU then you need atleast two days there. Do visit ArogyaVan there. It's a nice concept develop…
Enjoyed the Kaziranga Greenery with - Majestic Elephant
Hotel Borgos was excellent - Well maintained, good rooms, nice evening with local dance troops. Dinner with wine wa…
Majestic view of the World's tallest statue
Heavily packed during holidays, so express pass/ advance booking is highly recommended. The museum is very detailed…
World 's First Heritage City
As traveller we have visited different cities and countries but most amazing, safest, varieties of foods, great riv…
Gift from the gods
This tour was absolutely outstanding: amazing views of Himalayan snow capped mountains, fascinating insights into c…
Superb Location and Awesome feeling....
Statue of Unity visit is lifetime memory. The view is superb and be in the memory for long. Facilities around are a…
Did this tour privately with recommended guide
I visited India late July the off season and arrived in Patna on the 30th of July with my godson we were met by Jac…
It was for the first time experience of Anubhuti Class, we boarded in Amritsar Shatabdi. Other than the special cha…
- Ahmedabad, Hathee Singh Jain Temple, and 24 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Across The Temples of Gujarat
Which attractions will I visit with Across The Temples of Gujarat?
How much is Across The Temples of Gujarat?
Across The Temples of Gujarat price starts from ₱77,030.79. Discover and book Across The Temples of Gujarat on Tripadvisor
What is the Across The Temples of Gujarat cancellation policy?
Across The Temples of Gujarat cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Across The Temples of Gujarat on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Across The Temples of Gujarat?
Across The Temples of Gujarat is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Across The Temples of Gujarat on Tripadvisor