This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Adventure Camp, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Guests are seated in front of the falconer on seating provided by the client. The Falconer is accompanied by well-trained raptors wearing traditional Arabic falconry equipment.
Guests are presented with an entertaining and educational lecture on falconry.
Subjects covered include:
• History and cultural importance of falconry in the UAE.
• Traditional quarry hunted by Bedouin falconers and species of falcons used.
• Evolution of Emirati falconry culture in the modern age.
• Basic equipment and their purpose.
• Introduction to the raptors.
After the discussion the bird is released and flown to an artificial lure. This demonstrates the traditional method used to recall and exercise a falcon. By nature of a falcon’s flying style, the actual flight is relatively short, but immensely spectacular and impressive to observe from a close distance. Finally, the falcon is retrieved and allowed to feed on the falconer’s glove while guests get the opportunity to take photographs and ask questions. Please note that live bait is never used, and no animals or birds are harmed.
Duration: 6 hours