Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Burj KhalifaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Big Bus DubaiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Happy desert safari campStop: 6 hoursSee details
- 4Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi FortStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Museum of IllusionsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Sheikh Saeed al-Maktoum's HouseStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 7Dubai Municipality MuseumStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 8Traditional Architecture MuseumStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Free participation in tours as listed
- Free hop-on-hop-off buses for the duration of your pass!
- Free boat trips
- Free desert safari with many specials
- Digital product - no hard copy necessary!
- At the Top - Burj Khalifa Level 124!
- Public transport
- Airport transfer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available languages: English and German
- Last admission to the Burj Khalifa: 45 minutes before closure. Generally, we will book your Burj Khalifa visit for the second day of your trip for around 10.30AM. If you should have a preferred visiting time, you are free to advise us in the message box within the booking process. Available time slots: between 8.30 am – 2.30 pm or 7pm – 11pm (subject to availability).
- Near public transportation
- The Tripadvisor Voucher is not accepted on site and cannot be used as your Dubai City Pass! Only the passes sent from Turbopass are your official Dubai City Pass documents!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
We only got the 2 day pass for our group of 3. We enjoyed the Burj Khalifa observatory and the Desert Safari was great. We used the Hop-on-Hop-off Bus for sites along the routes. We got our passes just fine on-line. Had no issues there. All in all a good buy.
Date of experience: September 2019
Brought and paid for a 5 attraction pass for myself and my wife through the website. The promised email ticket never arrived prompting frantic phone calls and emails to find someone who could help. Only a couple of days before our Dubai break did I manage to get the two passes…
Pass and informations partly shared via trip advisor inbox and not emailed directly. Had to run around quite abit trying to sort tickets. But worth it in the end
Date of experience: August 2019
- Duration: 1–7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 8,859.78*
Popular: Booked by 756 travelers!
from PHP 7,105.16*
Popular: Booked by 1,506 travelers!
from PHP 2,648.31*
Popular: Booked by 14,458 travelers!
from PHP 3,322.42*
Popular: Booked by 5,937 travelers!
from PHP 5,709.75*
Popular: Booked by 23,128 travelers!