View all photos (43)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visiting neighboring Oman from Dubai and cruising its Musandam coast is difficult to arrange independently, especially with border crossings involved. This trip eliminates the hassles, leaving you to simply absorb the scenery and atmosphere of this untouched Arabian region. Drive into the Musandam Peninsula and sail its mountain-framed shores by dhow (Arabian boat), with swimming, snorkeling, and lunch included. Return transport, snorkel gear, and entry visa are included for ease.
- Drive and cruise along Oman’s Musandam coast in a day from Dubai
- Visit neighboring Oman and enjoy a dhow trip along Musandam's rocky shores
- Pass cliffs and bays, look for dolphins, and stop to swim and snorkel
- Seamless and easy: onboard lunch, drinks, entry visa, and transport included
What to Expect
Board an air-conditioned minivan at your Dubai hotel and trace the UAE coast to Musandam. This stunning peninsula area is part of neighboring Oman and is composed of craggy mountains and tiny villages. Once across the Omani border, drive to the picturesque port of Khasab, and settle on your dhow (traditional Arabian boat) to cruise along the shoreline, known as the “Norway of Arabia” for its cliffs, inlets, and aquamarine water. Admire the scenery from the open or shaded decks, and watch for dolphins around the boat. Drop anchor off Telegraph Island, home to a British telegraph station in the 1800s, and enjoy a swim or snorkel (equipment supplied) in the cool, clear water. Then, savor an Arabic-style buffet lunch on deck, before making a second swim stop and finishing your cruise at Khasab. Your tour ends with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- 6-hour dhow cruise
- Unlimited onboard soda, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Use of onboard snorkeling equipment and towels
- Buffet lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Special Authorization/ Road Pass required for UAE residents only
- Some Nationalities are NOT allowed to cross the borders. You MUST obtain a visa while border crossing. All visa requirements and charges are the responsibility of the supplier only if you hold a passport that allows you to cross the border into Oman
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests are advised to wear casual clothes and bring swimwear, a towel, sun hat and sunscreen
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions at the borders
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund. Please note that transfer, visas charges and exit fees will not be refunded if these have been paid by supplier at the border
- Visa and Exit Fee are included to the Payment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
When we were staying in Dubai, we had an option to book this excursion. A day trip to Oman. What an amazing experience it was. The boat trip from Oman border to middle of the sea was so scenic. The boat staff who were Bangladeshis went out their way to accommodate us. They…
Date of experience: August 2019
A very full day from pick-up to drop-off, but well worth the effort. Had a little longer time than expected to make the border crossing into Oman, but the scenery and experience was well worth it and will better prepare me to return for a longer stay. The crew on the Dhow was…
Date of experience: June 2019
This was by far the best part of our holiday. Oman is beautiful and in the Fjords it is very peaceful. We were picked up at 6:30 from our hotel in Dubai. It took us approx. 3-4 hours to get to Oman. At the borders the procedure was conducted very fast and smooth. The ship itself…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
Calling this place a gem is no understatement. This tour is one of the best ways of exploring the gulf of Oman. This place is not all that crowded like the other touristy places, the natural beauty of this place is well preserved & maintained. The day was long & packed with…
1 Helpful vote
Not my favorite tour in my Dubai trip, maybe was the weather lot of wind lot of people was sick. Was to long peoples on the cruise don't speak English even we have and sand storm the van driver don't speak English he only know how to said passport no one was happy.
6 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Musandam Travel and Tourism - Day Tours
Amazing and beautiful trip
We were picked up from our hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. We made a relatively quick and scenic trip east across the UAE …
Best day - Everyone loved it!
This was great! Picked us up at our hotel. (Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah) staff professional and friendly. Throug…
Highly recommend this tour
The tour team were exceptional at communicating including updates to our hotel pick up time on the morning of the t…
It was awesome, the day, food and tthe staff. I will go again. It was fun and the staff were great.
It was awesome, the day, food and tthe staff. I will go again. It was fun and the staff were great. I would recom…
If you do one tour in Dubai, this is it! I know there are several other companies offering similar tours. But this …
Best day out of Dubai
Wonderful day!! It was so nice and relaxing and beautiful. This is a first class operation and well worth the journ…
Musandam Dibba Day Trip from Dubai Including Dhow Cruise
Early morning Pick up at our hotel in Dubai by our very knowledgeable tour guide and drove in comfort to Oman. Alon…
Bad weather unfortunately
After a 1hr45min drive we arrived at the port in Oman. Because of the disappointing weather we had to stay too long…
Day trip to Oman
It’s a long day but it’s worth it. The boat cruise is awesome. You see the ancient rock bare Mountains, pristine wa…
Dibba day trip
Great day, all went to plan and on time. The driver Mustafa was very helpful and answered all our questions with go…
Thing to do in dubai
Cost around £100 pp . Pick up from hotel around 7 or 8 am depending where your hotel is . We were picked up and tra…
Our Musandam trip is unforgettable experience for hand fishing, snorkeling , banana boat ride and swimming in the w…
Fun-Filled Day in Oman!
We had an amazing trip! This was a very fun tour that exceeded our expectations. Our driver and guide for the day w…
Sarah Jane P00
My weekend day tour-musandam
The place is magnificent and our tourguide was very helpful. We contacted one of the travel agencies in dubai. It w…
I can't say this was great, but it wasn't terrible either. The boat and equipment were kinda rundown. The ride ou…
- Musandam Travel and Tourism - Day Tours
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 188 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,388 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 261 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,736 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai
What time does Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai start?
Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai on Tripadvisor
How much is Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai?
Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai price starts from US$194.11. Discover and book Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai on Tripadvisor
What is the Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai cancellation policy?
Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai?
Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai is hosted by Musandam Travel and Tourism - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Musandam Travel and Tourism - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai on Tripadvisor