Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-90, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bathrobe and Towel
- Relaxing Massage (25min)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer from Antigua Guatemala to Kawilal Hot Springs
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Gray Line Antigua Guatemala - Tours & Experiences, 2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, Guatemala These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring swimsuit, sunblock and flip flops.
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting points are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylineguatemalatours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua?
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua price starts from ₱4,085.86. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua cancellation policy?
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua?
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua is hosted by Gray Line Guatemala. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Guatemala on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P47
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Love the Pacaya Hike
The hike was medium to low level difficulty, but the altitude made us very short of breath. Incredible views and la…
Wouldn’t recommend this company
Very disappointed with the organization of the tour. We got to the hot springs and no one knew who our group was or…
Amazing volcano view!! No hot spring.
We had an amazing time. The hike was not easy but doable. They offer horses to take you up to the volcano if you ar…
Terrific volcano hike - no hot springs included
Great trip to see and feel a live volcano up-close. Be ready for a serious uphill walk but the sights and experienc…
Avoid this company! I fell very ill the day of the tour. I was aware of the cancellation policy. I had a high fever…
The trip was nice and the guides knew wha they were doing. I could have done without all the pressure from the guy…
Volcano hike and lunch at the hot springs - A good day overall
The hike was moderately hard but well paced by our guide Claudio, who did an overall great job. Amazing to see the …
Trips to Lake Atitlán, Chichicastenango Market and Antigua
I went on two excellent excursions with Gray Line Tours Guatemala. The first was to Lake Atitlan and Chichicastenan…
I did not attempt the hike up as I have leg issues which prevented me from doing so. My horse guide was very infor…
Pacaya Volcano and Hot Springs
We were picked up on time and everything moved smoothly. We chose to ride horses due to the steepness of the terra…
We had an awesome time trekking up the Pacaya Volcano and roasting marshmallows in the lava field at the base. Lunc…
A good day on Pacaya and trip to the hot springs!
This was a mostly great experience as a day trip from Antigua. The pick-up was confusing - we received an email th…
Volcán Pacaya then hot springs
5 star trip with both driver and guide excellent! Very informative about volcanos from Walter. Great driver in Urba…
Messy pick up and willing to put customers in danger
The tour included a pick up from the hotel in the Moro! After several attempts to reach out to the tour operator th…
Pacaya and Spa
The Pacaya volcano was an amazing sight to see! If you are not well conditioned, like me, you can try and hike as m…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great relaxation enjoyed everything..lunch..pools and massage...we had a very relaxing time..worth the money
Written 10 January 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.