This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
Take amazing picture from the lava that you can clearly see from the the lookout on top of the volcano and enjoy the amazing power of mother nature while hearing the lava runing inside the crater
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carretera Masaya Km 38, La Laguna de Apoyo, Masaya Nicaragua
Relax on the refreshing waters from Laguna de apoyo where you can have a local beer by the shore of the lagoon. If you feel like exercing a little then you can do kayaking arround the lagoon. the water if totaly quite and easy to do kayaking and swiming. Restaturant is available with very affordable prices.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
This eco- adventure starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel or airport in Managua.
• We will take you to an adventure of 6-7 Hours Private Tour narrated by your Bilingual Local guide and driver.( This is private we are not picking up anybody else)
• Hotel pick up and drop-off.( this Maybe at the airport if requested at not extra cost)
• Sightseeing/walking tour main cathedrals and atractions including the oldest cementery in Nicaragua with beautiful colonial architecture.
• Learn about the history of chocolate in the chocolate museum and Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink.( have the chance to buy chocolate cigars, coffee and more)
• 1 exciting hour of Boat tour on lake Nicaragua( visiting a family of monkeys in one of the isletas and getting off the boat on fortress San Pablo)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: ChocoMuseo Granada Nicaragua, Calle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua
What’s included ?
Learning the history of cacao and chocolate
Learning the whole process from the harvest to the chocolate production and transformation
Visiting in an interactive way: our staff would be pleased to show you around and get to see and touch real cacao beans and pods
Free chocolate ron and other drinks tasting.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Calle Real Xalteva Barrio Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Will be able to take pictures from the amazin colonial builidng from inside and out side, you will also get a great view of the whole city and the lake from its bell tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Granada, Parque Central de, Granada, Nicaragua
The cathedral of Granada is one of the most prominent buildings of the city. It is located at the east side of the central park of Granada (Parque Colón). You will be able to take wonderful pictures from the out side and inside of it.
Duration: 5 minutes