Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake
By Natural Trekking Central America
Santa Ana volcano is the most popular and spectacular active volcano from El Salvador. in the bottom of the crater exist an emerald lake boiling, where you can see the activity of an active volcano. this colosus offer the most amazing views, arround the 180º. then, well move to the lake coatepeque to spend good time at Capitan Morgan Hostel, to eat tasty seafood and relax in the waters of the lake. dont waste your time checking other companies, join us... #TheVolcanoExperts of El Salvador
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-99, max of 26 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guia Local
- Entry/Admission - Santa Ana Volcano
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All passenger must have to send number and location to pick up in the case of AirBB
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 338558P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake?
- Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake price starts from ₱4,630.64. Discover and book Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake cancellation policy?
- Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake?
- Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake is hosted by Natural Trekking Central America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Natural Trekking Central America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Santa Ana Volcano Hike+ Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 338558P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santa Ana VolcanoStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2CoatepequeStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Go-to travel agency in El Salvador
I strongly recommend Marvel’s services. I spent with this guy 3 full days in El Salvador in Jan 2023. We visited Sa…
San Salvador City Tour
Very knowledgeable tour guide 🇳🇮 Excellent service 👏🏼 I did a very complete tour of San Salvador city.
Great tour of San Salvador!
Roberto was a great tour guide. He shared lots of history and personal experiences during our tour. Highly recommen…
The utmost professional and knowledgeable guide.
Marvel was an excellent communicator pre and mid trip ensuring I was comfortable at all times and he read my pace a…
Great, great, great!
Don’t read the review, just book this trip! An amazing to San Salvador with Marbel. Feel like San Salvador is your …
Great tour to Suchitoto with Marbel
Marbel was a fabulous guide on a tour of the delightful colonial town of Suchitoto, which he designed especially fo…
Ascending Vulcano Santa Ana
Super good team, well organized:) Fantastic guides who brought us safely to the top! We are looking forward to th…
Santa Ana hike
With Marbel’s excellent service we hiked Santa Ana without having to do any planning, just relax and enjoy. A great…
Awesome! A boat from El Salvidor to Nicaragua is the way to go
We took the boat shuttle across the Gulf of Fonseca from El Salvador to Nicaragua with the added bonus of a shuttle…
Best shuttle option
I took the shuttle from Santa Ana to Antigua and back and it was a really good experience. Clean, comfortable, and …
Smooth and helpful transfers!
Excellent communication from start to finish in both English and Spanish. We took a transfer from El Tunco in El Sa…
Good communication, reasonable price & proper driver. It all went perfectly. We had a ride from El Tunco to El Cuco…
el tunco to Leon. shuttle and boat.
the best way to do this journey. zero hassle. we heard from a lot of people that the bus to leon all the way thru h…
Best sunrise ever!!!!!
One of the best things I did in Central America! You start hiking during a night, and we could clearly see Milky Wa…