By Nikan Tours C.A.
El Salvador has become one of the most visited countries by travelers for 10 years and has a large number of tourist attractions such as archaeological sites. We will take you to explore the Mayan world in El Salvador where you will have an encounter in the Salvadoran nature
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Joya de Ceren Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Tazumal
- Restroom on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- El tunco beach
- Villa Las Flores, 75 Avenida Nte. 20, San Salvador, El Salvador
- Barceló San Salvador, Bulevar Del Hipodromo, San Salvador, El Salvador
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 242486P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mayan Route?
- How much is Mayan Route?
- Mayan Route price starts from ₱5,404.52. Discover and book Mayan Route on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mayan Route cancellation policy?
- Mayan Route cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mayan Route on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mayan Route?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 242486P2
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Joya de Ceren Archaeological ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2TazumalStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point