San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour
By Natural Trekking Central America
discover San Salvador on foot! the best way to get to know the historic center of the salvadoran capital, during our visit we will take a tour of the main squares, majestic monuments, the national theater and its French architecture, the street market and seasonal fruit displays, the national palace, Metropolitan Cathedral and its crypt, El Rosario Church... and then finish our tour with a demonstration of the best gourmet coffee in all of San Salvador at Fulanos Café.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- guide service
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia El Rosario
- Entry/Admission - National Theater San Salvador
- Entry/Admission - National Palace
- Departure details
- La Casa del Parque, 6a 10a Calle Poniente 1713, San Salvador, El Salvador the exit is from the main entrance of the children's museum, in front of Parque Cuscatlan. participants arrive by their own means at the meeting point.
- Fulanos Coffee, 2da Avenida Sur, a un costado de Catedral Metropolitana de San Salvador San Salvador CP, San Salvador 1101, El Salvador the tour ends at the cafe fulanos historic center, located behind the metropolitan cathedral
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 338558P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour?
- How much is San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour?
- San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour price starts from ₱875.51. Discover and book San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour?
- San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour is hosted by Natural Trekking Central America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Natural Trekking Central America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book San Salvador Half Day Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 338558P8
- You'll start atLa Casa del Parque6a 10a Calle Poniente 1713, San Salvador, El Salvadorthe exit is from the main entrance of the children's museum, in front of Parque Cuscatlan. participants arrive by their own means at the meeting point.See address & details
- 1Cuscatlan ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Catedral MetropolitanaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Iglesia El RosarioStop: 35 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Fulanos CoffeeStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5National Theater San SalvadorStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6National PalaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Mercado Nacional de ArtesaniasStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFulanos Coffee2da Avenida Sur, a un costado de Catedral Metropolitana de San Salvador San Salvador CP, San Salvador 1101, El Salvadorthe tour ends at the cafe fulanos historic center, located behind the metropolitan cathedralSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Go-to travel agency in El Salvador
I strongly recommend Marvel’s services. I spent with this guy 3 full days in El Salvador in Jan 2023. We visited Sa…
San Salvador City Tour
Very knowledgeable tour guide 🇳🇮 Excellent service 👏🏼 I did a very complete tour of San Salvador city.
Great tour of San Salvador!
Roberto was a great tour guide. He shared lots of history and personal experiences during our tour. Highly recommen…
The utmost professional and knowledgeable guide.
Marvel was an excellent communicator pre and mid trip ensuring I was comfortable at all times and he read my pace a…
Great, great, great!
Don’t read the review, just book this trip! An amazing to San Salvador with Marbel. Feel like San Salvador is your …
Great tour to Suchitoto with Marbel
Marbel was a fabulous guide on a tour of the delightful colonial town of Suchitoto, which he designed especially fo…
Ascending Vulcano Santa Ana
Super good team, well organized:) Fantastic guides who brought us safely to the top! We are looking forward to th…
Santa Ana hike
With Marbel’s excellent service we hiked Santa Ana without having to do any planning, just relax and enjoy. A great…
Awesome! A boat from El Salvidor to Nicaragua is the way to go
We took the boat shuttle across the Gulf of Fonseca from El Salvador to Nicaragua with the added bonus of a shuttle…
Best shuttle option
I took the shuttle from Santa Ana to Antigua and back and it was a really good experience. Clean, comfortable, and …
Smooth and helpful transfers!
Excellent communication from start to finish in both English and Spanish. We took a transfer from El Tunco in El Sa…
Good communication, reasonable price & proper driver. It all went perfectly. We had a ride from El Tunco to El Cuco…
el tunco to Leon. shuttle and boat.
the best way to do this journey. zero hassle. we heard from a lot of people that the bus to leon all the way thru h…
Best sunrise ever!!!!!
One of the best things I did in Central America! You start hiking during a night, and we could clearly see Milky Wa…