per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small Groups
- Entry/Admission - Copan Ruinas
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12583P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador?
- Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador price starts from ₱10,078.45. Discover and book Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador cancellation policy?
- Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador?
- Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador is hosted by Eco Tours Petate. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eco Tours Petate on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour: Copan Ruins UNESCO World Heritage Site in Honduras from San Salvador on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12583P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Frontera AnguiatuStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Aduana Integrada El FloridoStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Copan RuinasStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
El Salvador.. AMAZING!!!
5- the Tour guide was very knowledgeable of the history he was showing us. And we did not feel rushed at any portio…
Wonder day in El Salvador
Wonderful day exploring El Salvador’s Mayan ruins. Had to get an early start due to my ships early departure, so my…
Contacted Eco Tours Petate at the airport asking if a tour was available and they were quick to respond that a tour…
I booked 3 different tours (layover, Guatemala, and San Salvador city) with Eco Tours. Both Rafael and Osmaro were …
Wonderful trip, very kind and friendly people. The guides were excellent and very aware of every detail
Rafa was an amazing tour guide and just a great person to be around! He was very knowledgeable and fun. We did the …
Had airport transfer bith ways, trip to copan one day and the city tour the next day. Perfect guide, always on time…
Eco Tours is a very reliable. They were always before time waiting for us. We took 3 day trips through them out of …
Best of Santa Ana volcano
Thank you so much for arranging that tour! Loved every bit of it. Rafael was amazing and made sure I had a memorabl…
Great well-rounded day tour
I was in San Salvador for work and it being my first time there and I had only one free day, I signed up for a day …
The Perfect Ruta de Las Flores Tour
If you are coming to El Salvador and you are looking for a reliable and passionate tour provider, look no further! …
Excellent guide, excellent tour
I had the fortune to take this tour with Mr. Rafael Zelaya who display wide expertise about the mayan culture in el…
Excellent experience! The tour was 5 stars - a nice mix of ES history, local sites, food & even some adrenaline. :)…
Experience the beauty of Santa ana
Amazing experience to see the natural beauty of Santa Ana. An all in one mountain/lake/volcano views. Our tour guid…
Memorable day trip around El Salvador; Osmaro was first-class guide
Our day trip comprised Cerro Verde, Tazumal, Joya de Ceren and Suchitoto. This tailored itinerary involves lots of …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2018 • Family
I would like to recommend a tour with Eco Tours Petate. I just had a tour with Rafael this past Friday. We went to see the historical centre of San Salvador and also visit to Panchimalco village and Devil's Door (La Puerta del Diablo). It was very nice to learn many interesting things about the history of El Salvador and the places we visited. Rafael also sent us nice photos, he was taking throughout the day.
Written 20 August 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the world. Thank you first for giving us the opportunity to share with you the beauty of this great country. Thank you for encouraging us to discover El Salvador. We will send Rafael your comments ;)
Written 24 September 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.