per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - National Park Cerro Verde
- Food, drink and meals
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you are staying RBNB you can come to Our office or get to a hotel get to the closest hotel from the list Pick up time is at 830am
- Viajero.com.sv, avenida sur, Centro Comercial Balam Quitze, local 1-A 89, San Salvador CP 1101, El Salvador
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8067P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour can be cancelled due to heavy rain or fog during August, September, October
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Proof of fully vaccinated will be requiered at main gate of national parks
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake?
- Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake price starts from ₱5,028.87. Discover and book Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake cancellation policy?
- Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake?
- Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake is hosted by Inter Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inter Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Cerro verde national park and Coatepeque Lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8067P3
- You'll start atViajero.com.svOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySanta Ana Volcano
- 1National Park Cerro VerdeStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2CoatepequeStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A wonderful day in El Salvador
Our tour guide was Alexa , he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He told us about all the sites we visited and …
Great Tours for a great Price! El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala
I selected Inter tours because of their fast responsiveness. Francisco was great! he answered all of my questions a…
Mayans Ruins : 3 countries in 4 days.
Inter Tours made our trip special. I contacted few tour operators from El Salvador when I was planning this trip. C…
Best guide ever
Francisco is one of the best tour guides to explore with; he is definitely in top 3 of all time guides I have trave…
Three day tours from San Salvador, El Salvador
The guide was very prompt in picking me up. Stayed in the back ground while taking panoramic photos. Guide told me …
Our Guide Francisco and driver Dina were truly amazing!
We took a half day tour to El Zunzal and el Tunco from San Salvador. It was a hot day and our only day to visit the…
Outstanding and sincere service!
I highly recommend Inter Tours El Salvador! My husband and I knew we only had one day in San Salvador on route to C…
Cihuatan ruins, painting at La Palma, Mayan game and shopping fun at Suchitoto-all in a day!
Great tour packed with 3 different towns and lots to do! We started in Cihuatán (first and largest prehistoric sett…
Suchitoto is a beautiful town to visit has couple of Hotes very confy and nice also you can go to suchitlan lake I …
A must-see for anyone who wants to learn El Salvador’s real history.🇸🇻
One of my favorite tours while in El Salvador and worth the drive to Morazan. Our tour guide Alex was super friendl…
Inter Tours - 4 Days Tour
I add the chance to do the 4 days tour with Inter Tours. The accomodation was very comfy and clean. I had a differe…
Alex is a great tour guide and Copan is not to be missed!
We booked this overnight trip as getting to Copan took two border crossings (Gutamala and Honduras) and it was smoo…
Unfortunately the weather caused our cruise ship to cancel our tour. We contacted these folks and they gladly refu…
La Ruta de las Flores & Coffee plantation
It was a great full day trip! With our guide Carlos and our driver Francesco we felt very comfortable. Carlos told …
Excellent guide made a good trip great
Alex from Inter Tours was a very knowledgeable and friendly guide who made our El Salvador tour fun and educational…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2021 • Friends
The tour was amazing, the view was the best. A one in a lifetime experience to share with family....
Written 28 December 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
WE enjoyed helping on your tour, we look forward welcoming you again.
Written 30 December 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.