Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Learn how to party like a local on a guided pub crawl in Bucharest’s Old Town. Discover the Romanian capital’s thriving nightlife scene as you visit four or five of Old Towns’ best bars and clubs. With free shots, no cover charges, and an in-the-know guide, it’s a safe and social way for solo travelers and small groups of friends to meet new people during a memorable night out.
- You'll start atStrada Lipscani 27Strada Lipscani 27, București 030167, RomaniaBetween Gregory's Coffee and the National Bank of Romania, in the intersection with street SmardanSee address & details
- 1Gregory'sStop: 15 minutesMeeting point & tour presentation in front of Gregory's coffee shopRead more
- You'll end atOld TownOld Town, Bucharest, RomaniaDepending on the last visited clubSee address & details
- Small-group pub crawl in Bucharest’s Old Town
- A safe and social way to join in the capital’s famous nightlife scene
- Stop at a handful of bars selected for their ambience and special events
- Free shots, drink specials, karaoke, waived cover charges, and other perks
What to Expect
Meet your guide and group in Old Town just as the city’s nightlife is getting underway. The itinerary changes daily based on your guide’s knowledge of what's going on around town and can be customized based on the group’s mood. Limited to 15 people per guide, visit four or five of the neighborhood’s most happening pubs and bars. Enjoy a waived cover charge if there are any entrance fees, plus a welcome shot at each bar to help get the party started. Be ready for special surprises, such as karaoke, beer pong, drink specials, or live DJs. Your guide can arrange table service or other VIP perks with advance notice. Stay for up to an hour at each venue, capturing all the crazy moments with the help of your guide, who’ll be happy to take photos and offer tips and tricks for getting the most out of your time in Bucharest.
Strada Lipscani 27, București 030167, Romania
Old Town, Bucharest, Romania
- 4 bars/clubs with different themes
- 1 shot in each location
- An experienced local guide
- Local hints and recommendations
- Free photos for the group
- Can include table bookings or drinking games on demand
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All individual drinks except from shots are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum required age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is fit to season (no tank tops, swimming shorts, sports outwear or slippers in any season)
- In case of the tour being canceled by not having the minimum required group, you will get notified prior meeting and refunded the payment
- In case of alcohol/food allergies, please inform the guides prior the tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with alcohol allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Private Tour was very nice and the Guide was very cool 😀 Either it was corona time, we made a cool tour through the old town.
Date of experience: August 2020
One of The greatest party night i've had was în Bucharest, Romania. Everything went great. The drinks was great, The your guide was great, The party was great. IT simply was awesome.
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Best decision ever, worth every penny. Our guide, was calm the whole time even when all my drunk friends tried to start a fight or other things. Great party, good clubs, big finish. And everyone got what they wanted. So I can really recommend this activity and would book it…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
The tour guide, Razvan, Great host, a world of knowledge and acts as an extension of the party, provided pictures and extra traditions to crown the moment. It was a great pleasure to hang out with those guys my first week in town. Walking around the old city center is already a…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Bachelor party Hell yeah!
Oh man, it was pretty freaking amazing, didn't even know when the time passed. It was a perfect balance between act…
Amazing experience. We had a day full of events both individual and team events. After that we finished the day wit…
Razvan is a pleasure ti interact with and he knows all the right locations for good time. He is resourceful and qui…
Well all i say is that it was totally worth it.I have been to pub crawl in manny cities but this was was exceptiona…
We had Amru as our guide, we had the best night. Amru ensured everyone integrated with each other and had fun. I wo…
I had an amazing time, many thanks and once I've sorted myself out here properly I will definitely return.
Excellent Night Out
We had a great time out in the bars of Bucharest with this tour. The tour guides are really friendly and willing to…
Great pub crawl
Great pubcrawl with very nice guides. Especially our friend Felix has had an unforgettable birthday experience. Tho…
Bucharest Pub Crawl
Awesome night with a great crowd. Organizers were really awesome and took great care that everyone was safe and ha…
Great guide, cool tour!
Razvan is friendly, cool and great guide! The tour is very fun, great places and good drinks! Enjoy!
It was great. I am happy to attend. I was satisfied with the places we visited. then He suggested many places for u…
Fantastic pubcrawl in Bucharest
This pubcrawl is made in the old town. Razvan, the boss, is very friendly and knows well the right places where to …
Amazing pub crawl ! One of the best I have done !
Thank You ! Joined this pub crawl 2 times and discovered nice places and an amazing crazy night life in Bucharest, …
There was good atmosphere,I was pleased with organization. I recommend Bucharest2night👍. It was good experience wi…
I highly recommend this bar crawl for anyone who is looking to experience the nightlife in Romania. I was solo trav…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 4,861.71*
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travelers!
from PHP 3,660.59*
Popular: Booked by 668 travelers!
from PHP 2,282.15*
Popular: Booked by 660 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town
What time does Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town start?
Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town on Tripadvisor
How much is Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town?
Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town price starts from ₱1,206.45. Discover and book Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town on Tripadvisor
What is the Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town cancellation policy?
Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town?
Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town is hosted by Bucharest2Night. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bucharest2Night on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town on Tripadvisor