Have you been visiting country within another country? Do you know the place where Lenin is still main personality? Right, that is unrecognized territory called Transnistria. No worries, it is very peaceful country within official borders of the Republic of Moldova, no matter what they say.
As Old Orhei Complex and Moldovan Wineries, Transnistria is attracting hundreds of tourists every day. Clean roads, not so many people, quite areas, huge soviet constructions, yellow trolleybuses, well kept symbols of communist era, unique plastic money and many others – will leave just pleasant impressions.
Just 1 hour drive from Chisinau, Transnistria is full of architectural and cultural surprises, where people from 3 different national groups are living in peace.
Another big tourist attraction there is Bender Fortress – the biggest tourist complex in the country.
Thus, the day promises a lot of great spots to take pictures and to feel relaxed.
The plan of the day is next:
- 1 hour drive from Chisinau to Transnistria
- 1 hour tour to explore Bender Town
- 1 hour to visit Bender Fortress
- 15 minutes drive to Tiraspol
- 30 minutes tour within Tirapsol
- 1 hour lunch at best traditional style restaurant of Transnistria
- 1.5 hour drive to Chisinau.