Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Centro Historico de LimaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe try to avoid too much time sitting in a car. We walk on pedestrian streets to observe people, the city and landscapes. Our particular style offers interpretation of our daily life as well as of our history. We see old and new buildings, old and young hard working people, we see the Catacombs in San Francisco Monastery. You will have more than just a guide but a friend who knows where you should be... Pick up from hotel, short ride and we´ll walk along the esplanade of Miraflores district, from the Love Park to the Lighthouse overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Next, we´ll have a panoramic view of the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca ceremonial center that because of urban growth it´s been reduced to less than the third part of its original extension. Then, we drive through El Olivar Park, one of Limeño´s favorite parks in the city. Later, we´ll go to the colonial part of Lima to walk for about 8 blocks (on a pedestrian street) from San Martin square to Main square. Free time to wander around important buildings and sculptural pieces like The Government Palace, The Cathedral, The City Hall and the bronze water fountain. Finally, we´ll visit the San Francisco Monastery and its famous subterranean crypts known as The Catacombs.Read more
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our transportation doesn´t have ramps but we can help passengers to get confortable and have wheelchair in the trunk of minivan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Almost skipped this stop and that would have been a huge mistake. Very interesting and even entertaining for our te…
From initial contact through Viatour everything was excellent. We were picked up in our hotel in Miraflores at 8am …
Immersed in local vibe. Great afternoon!,
From the first communication, Nilton was prompt and accommodating. Because most of my group was in Lima for work we…
first rate guide
My experience with Pax on Board during a recent visit to the Sacred Valley was first rate. I was met at Cusco airp…
Day tours in the sacred valley
We had spent a few days in the sacred valley and we had a wonderful time with Nilton. He is bilingual, extremely fr…
Cooking school in the home of locals
Our chef picked us up at our hotel. We went to,the market to shop for ingredients. She knew everyone at this huge …
Fun Time In Pucusana
This was a lovely way to spend a relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of Lima and see how the locals live. …
We had a fabulous time on our trip from Lima to Cusco to Olyantantambo, and ultimately to Machu Picchu. Pax on Boa…
Good communicaton and very reliable
Nilton is excellent and very good at helping to arrange tours, customise tours and help people to get the most our …
Edgar Adventure... T00
Pax on Board, Reliable & Enjoyable Tours around Lima
At the end of May this year I have enjoyed the service Of Nilton of pax on board and it is very perceptible his Pa…
Nice trip to Caral with Pax!
We went to Caral with them early this August, we were 4 persons. The tour was great, the driver Hugo Alfaro and Ana…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 6,080.36*
Popular: Booked by 805 travelers!
from PHP 6,308.01*
Popular: Booked by 2,463 travelers!
from PHP 1,746.28*
Popular: Booked by 815 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Casual tour of Lima. A different style...
What time does Casual tour of Lima. A different style... start?
Casual tour of Lima. A different style... will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Casual tour of Lima. A different style... on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Casual tour of Lima. A different style...?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Casual tour of Lima. A different style... on Tripadvisor
How much is Casual tour of Lima. A different style...?
Casual tour of Lima. A different style... price starts from ₱4,918.48. Discover and book Casual tour of Lima. A different style... on Tripadvisor
What is the Casual tour of Lima. A different style... cancellation policy?
Casual tour of Lima. A different style... cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Casual tour of Lima. A different style... on Tripadvisor