Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is highly recommended if you are in Cusco, for that reason we want to make sure provide a great service, fun, a great experience. Basically, After breakfast, you will start your full day excursion, you will see the Vilcanota River, and then visit the ruins of Pisaq which is a real Inca empire building. Afterward, we will visit a colorful market of Pisac, where we will have free time to interact with the villagers and artisans that make beautiful handcrafts and have a chance to buy some souvenirs.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sacred Valley of the IncasStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedThe Sacred Valley is known as the main supplier of food of the Inca's Empire, which sits on the banks of the Urubamba River and where begins Vilcanota River. In this tour, you will visit the archeological site of Pisaq, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo ruins and Chincheros. Pisaq is made up of groups of archeological remains in which terraces, aqueducts, paths that are associated with walls, gates, water channels, cemeteries, etc. Ollantaytambo is the best example of Inca's city planning, build with narrow cobblestone streets that have been continuously inhabited since the 13th century. Chincheros is a small Andean Indian village, which has beautiful views to the Sacred valley such as the Cordillera vilcanota, Salkantay (snow-capped peak). Chincheros has been an important town since during the Inca's time because has agriculture terraces and important monuments.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour guides
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Entrance ticket to the Sacred Valley (130 soles or $50 approx.)
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I thought the highlight of my trip would be Machu Picchu, but I don't think I would appreciate MP as much if I had not done the Sacred Valley day tour the day before.
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Panorama International Travel
We had a great trip with Panorama International doing the 2 day 1 night. The guides Andrew were amazing.
Convenient, perfect organization and very communicative . Racomanded to all. It's the best way to visit incredible…
Adventure of a lifetime!
This trip was life changing! What I look for in a trip is adventure and that's what I received. Destination hikes t…
Very grateful for Panorama
Wow. I can't believe how convenient traveling was using Panorama. Their staff are very well informed and trained! T…
I went to Peru for 3 weeks with my friends, we visited Lima, Cusco and the Amazon. he trip was awesome. Panorama di…
Awesome agency and fabulous staff
這家旅行社的服務品質非常高, 服務人員十分專業, 建議來南美洲玩的人可以考慮一下這一家喔!!! The travel agency provides high quality service and all staff are w…
Great Value! Lots of Activities and Great Service!
great hotel locations by the main plazas, lots of activities everyday, transportation to all events / places, and e…
I went to Peru with my four friends for first time and Panorama helped me to customize the trip for 10 days, we vis…
This is a trustable travel agent which I appreciated my holidays and I truly enjoyable my trips very much.I visite…
Best trip ever!
This is my first time been to Peru through this travel agent. They are super friendly and making things efficiently…
Me and my wife took a trip to Peru through Panorama International Travel. An amazing trip in the country. Went to M…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 2,068.10*
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travelers!
from PHP 1,233.65*
Popular: Booked by 690 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip
Which attractions will I visit with Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip?
Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip price starts from ₱789.02. Discover and book Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip cancellation policy?
Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip?
Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip is hosted by Panorama International Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Panorama International Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sacred Valley Cusco Full-Day Trip on Tripadvisor