Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We have fun guides, with much knowledge, we fulfill everything we offer, visit with us the most important of the city of Cusco.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1QorikanchaStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedDay 1:Cusco-Qoricancha -Saysayhuaman-Qenko-Pukapukara-Tambomachay-Cusco The walk starts at 1:20 p.m., 1:30 p.m., with the pick-up from your Hotel, depending on the proximity to the historic center of the city. The first place to visit will be the QORICANCHA (museum, built in the Inca times as a temple to worship the sun, its walls are made of large blocks of stone, whose ancient remains now sit in the Convent of Santo Domingo), With the tourist transport we will continue to our second destination to SACSAYHUAMAN (it is the site of an ancient complex built by the Inca Empire, located on a hill, 2 km from the city of Cusco .It is believed that it was a fortress and a place for Religious ceremonies Sacsayhuaman, like most Inca structures, is made of large polished stone walls, each rock cut precisely to fit perfectly without the use of mortar), as a third destination we have QENQO (rocky place, located at 3 kilometers from Cusco, where the ceremonial stairs and altars have been carved, this place was used as an oracle or sanctuary for religious ceremonies. There are carved elements related to the Inca agricultural rituals. You will also see a stone that measures 5.90 m., On which projects a shadow with the appearance of a puma, during the solstice of the sun), as the fourth place to visit PUCA PUCARA (located 6 kilometers from Cusco, it is believed that it is an ancient Inca military complex, some also believe it was a place for control and storage of food production in the nearby valley). Finally TAMBOMACHAY (structure made of stones finely assembled in terraces.) It is composed of two channels and aqueducts, with a water jet from a spring of fresh water whose origin is unknown.The only waterfall, which falls into a source, is called the " Bath of the Inca "). The tour will end at 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. near the parade ground where the passenger will decide to go to dinner or go to their respective hotels.Read more
- Tour briefing.
- Expert professional guide.
- Tourist transport (Outbound and return)
- Tourist Ticket (Additional cost of 70 soles)
- Entrance to Koricancha (Additional cost of 15 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke up…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and …
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at t…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars …
Maria João L00
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good! Ro…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable i…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and Colou…
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture. Sec…
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This …
Horseback Riding Temple of the Moon in Cusco
+pros= 1.the staff were really friendly and tried their best 2.the natural landscapes were …
Morning on Horses
We spent a fantastic morning exploring Incan treasures on horseback. Everything was well organized and executed. We…
I would recommend with caution for US travelers
This trip is a once in a lifetime excursion. There's nothing like Lake Humantay. The company was professional and p…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 2,088.60*
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
from PHP 1,942.88*
Popular: Booked by 2,945 travelers!
from PHP 23,265.98*
Popular: Booked by 1,418 travelers!
from PHP 2,914.32* PHP 3,238.29
Popular: Booked by 543 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins
What time does City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins start?
City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins on Tripadvisor
How much is City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins?
City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins price starts from ₱1,045.36. Discover and book City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins on Tripadvisor
What is the City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins cancellation policy?
City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins on Tripadvisor
Which company provides City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins?
City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins is hosted by Machu Picchu Tourist Connection. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Tourist Connection on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins on Tripadvisor