Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (33)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day 1: CUSCO - HUYRO (BIKING AND...
Day 2: HUYRO - PASTO GRANDE -...
Day 3: Santa Teresa – Aguas...
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu...
- Briefing the evening before the trip directly at your hotel
- Activities: Biking, Rafting, Cocalmayo Hot Springs, Conde Ecolodge, Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu (check for availabilities) or the Old Mountain.
- Transportation all the way from Cusco to Cusco
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the Inca jungle
- All equipment required for the activities
- 1 night in Conde Ecolodge in the middle of the jungle.
- 1 night at an hotel in Aguas Calientes (for reservation of 2 or more : Inka Tower)
- A complete first aid box
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- The bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu ($15/way)
- Lunch and dinner on the last day
- Snacks and water (can be purchased along the way)
- A light backpack with personal stuff
- Gratuities for the guide
- 1 night at Llaqtapata lodge in Machu Picchu Valley (+ 90 usd per person)
- Entry/Admission - Conde Travel
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Francisco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, proper clothing for the different activities, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Was a little hesitant on booking this tour, for there are lots to choose from. Glad I did, Price was right on point, actually kinda feels like I got more then what I paid for. The tour company reached out when I had a question or when they needed to via WhatsApp, so…
We did the 3 day/2 nights trek. Our guide Walter was incredible, he was very knowledgable and was very funny. On the first day we got a bus to the top of the Andes and they cycled down; this was somewhat sketchy since the bikes were a bit faulty but very fun nonetheless. We also…
We had a great experience with a variety of hiking, rafting, biking and ziplining thanks to our guide Stif! He told us all about nature, peruvian manners and the Inca culture. We would recommend it to everybody who likes a bit of adventure, its a really nice way to discover…
Date of experience: August 2019
I had a fantastic trip in August 2019 on the 4 day Inca Jungle trail. I was in a group of just 5 people, led by our truly excellent guide Eduardo. Everything was well-organised: transport, delicious meals, accommodation and even small details like having our main bags taken from…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from luisalbertob, Marketing at 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco
Responded 21 Aug 2019
Hi, thanks for your review. The 4-day Inca Jungle Trek is a great adventure. In addition, the culture and geography of this country is very diverse. Eduardo and the whole team work daily to improve our service. We hope that you continue with good trips and that one day you will return to Peru. We thank you wholeheartedly for your preference, good vibes.
IT WAS AMAZING!! We had an amazing inca jungle trail, with our fantastic group 'incatastic' and our guide Steve! After a complete and fun briefing from Nixon we were ready for a 4-days trail. All the people of conde travel are happy to help you with everything. Even for…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Conde Travel
This was the most petrifying experience I had in Peru. Let's start with the day before: We were told to be in our h…
Inca jungle trek
The trip was great. Jonathan showed up at my hostel to explain what to expect. He showed up on time the following m…
A delightful surprise
We were originally booked for the 2-day Inca Trail and Machu Picchu; however, 2 days before we arrived, there was a…
I did the 5 days trek through Salkantay to Machu Picchu with my guide Carlos. What an amazing trek! Conde Travel fi…
Nice tours that worth the money
We got 2 tours with that travel agency and it was good, would be better if they was a little more organized, but we…
Conde Travel was amazing
I used Conde Travel services to book all my tours in Cusco, my friend and I did the Rainbow mountain, Machu Picchu,…
Excellent Tour Services
We booked 3 different activities with Conde Travel before we landed in Perú and added a 4th while we were in the co…
Amazing four days! Loved everything about it! I would really recommend! Also the guide was very informatieve about …
Everything worked out wonderfully!
Eduardo was an amazing guide. He gave thorough details throughout the entire trek. We felt safe and comfortable t…
Incredible experience for an excellent value!
We did A LOT of research before booking this trek and were more than satisfied with our experience. Prior to bookin…
I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking to see the untamed side of Peru! During the tour you get t…
The jungle trek was an amazing experiece. I enjoyed a lot. Jhonathan was our guide, he is funny and well informed. …
Jose was an amazing guide for the 5 day Salkantay tour. He was super knowledgeable and really got to know each one …
Incatrail naar Machu Picchu
Yang was a terrific guide, who guided us smoothly to the Machu Picchu despite high sickness of one of us. He found …
It was great, amazing but also heavy.
The Salkantay trekking is really great to do but can also be heavy. For me it was! This because of the altitude, st…
- Conde Travel, Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,225 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 2,920 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco
What time does 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco start?
4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco?
4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco price starts from US$560.00. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco cancellation policy?
4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco on Tripadvisor