Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (27)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With so many things to see and do in Peru, it can often be difficult to plan an itinerary that’s guaranteed to deliver. Save hours of advance planning on a 6-day tour that covers Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca, and includes accommodation, most meals, transfers, and airport pickup and drop-off.
Arrive in Cusco
Sacred Valley Tour with...
Machu Picchu - Cusco
Guided Bus Tour from Cusco to Puno
Full Day Utos and Taquile Island...
Depart from Puno
- Leave the planning to someone else on a 6-day tour of Peru
- An obvious choice for first-time visitors
- Overcome the language barrier and benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
- All transportation during this itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Hotel pickup to commence your guided tours
- 5 night hotel accommodations at 3 star hotels Casa Andina Classic or similar
- Profesional guide per itinerary
- 1 bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Lake Titicaca
- Meals (lunch, dinner) except where noted
- Optional on Day 1: City tour and Entrance fees (US$65 per person)
- Sacred valley entrance fees US$ 25
- Optional on Day 3 : Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fees US$ 30 (But need to be requested in advance)
- Single room fee US$ 195 (for solo or single travelers) which is payable in cash in Cusco.
- Vistadome Train Upgrade US$95
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, date of birth, gender and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. (6+ months expiration dates are valid)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Accommodations In Aguas Calientes: Waman Hotel, Gringo Bill´s, Intipunku & Suites and more
- Accomodations in Cusco: Casa Andina, Munay Wasi Inn, San Agustin International, Midori, Sueños del Inka, Siete Ventanas and more
- Accomodations in Puno: Casa Andina, Intiqa, Balsa Inn, Qelqatani, Hacienda and more.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Airport pickup and drop off will be provided according your flight information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Vendor will no respond to messages or calls during this pandemic. Obviously we can't travel right now and I'm trying to cancel the trip. EXTREMELY unethical to not answer messages and not offer refunds during this global crisis.
Date of experience: April 2020
Response from fredi l, Public Relations Manager at Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour
Responded 19 May 2020
Dear Mr. Derek, We hope you are doing very well this during this pandemic situation, unfortunatelly most of the activities are very slow down in Peru as well. We do apologige for not responding in time your e-mail request and hope you can understant this situation. As we e-mailed you a few weeks ago, the full refund has been issued to your account. We are sponsored by Tripadvisor and Viator as we operate the tours for them in Peru, Cusco and Machupicchu so all our clients feel secure to get the tours or get refunded if situations like this pandemic happens. Best regards for you and saty safe at home please.
This was a good tour and allowed us to see a great deal of Peru in a short period of time. The guides and drivers were always punctual, spoke English well and very informative. The hotels were decent in good locations as we were always near the center of town. My only minor…
Date of experience: February 2020
We just came back from Peru and took this 6-day tour. It will take way too long to describe the amazing places we visited, but I will not hesitate to book this tour again. EVERYBODY, from Fredi to get everything set up, to drivers and guides to hotel personnel, is super…
Date of experience: October 2019
3 Helpful votes
We were really satisfied with this tour. Everything was well planned and taken care of. At arrival at the airport in Cusco we were picked up and got information about the following days and were handed the itinerary and all the tickets we needed. The company is really…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
The local company, Machu Picchu Latin America, did a great job. Mr. Fredi Liamacponcca was just great. He was very responsive and everything was super organized. Hotel San Augustin Internatcional, Cusco was good. Hotel Intiqa was superb. Just awesome. This would be five…
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Machupicchu Latin America
totally worth your time and money
I loved my Machu Pichu travel and especially the tour agents who helped with my transport between places.I particul…
Trustworthy organization and wonderful people
Because of Covid 19 we needed to cancel our trip. I contacted Fredi about getting a refund but was unsure whether …
Peru adventure 2020
We had the most amazing time on our tour! The guides at each part of the tour spoke very good English and we were a…
A remarkable journey
Thanks to the team of Machu Picchu Latin America for a well organized, beautiful and pleasant two day trip to Machu…
I did the full day tour of Machupicchu. My tour guide from Cusco was Jhordi. He was very helpful informative, kind …
Very good tour
This tour made visiting Machu Picchu very easy. Everything was very well organized and the actual tour of Machu Pic…
Terrible trip with Rasgos.
Our trip was not good. High price, dismal hostel accomodations (6-bunk room, including men, 5 Solas for a thin tow…
We visited the Sacred Valley and were led by this company. Everything was great and well organized from the beginni…
Great tour and very accomodating.
The day of our tour my partner was feeling sick in the morning, so I met the man who was picking us up from the hot…
The tour group was very well organized. one of the best tour ive had. I opted in for Huayna picchu and it was worth…
Short & Sweet!
This tour is only a half day but the tour guide does a great job explaining the history of these sacred places and …
A great trip to Machu Picchu but not the accommodation
Actual the tour itself is fine. Except the one night accommodation at the foot of Machu Picchu. The hotel was abso…
Very nice trip!
My friend and I were on the trip together. It all went very smoothly. We did all the things on the program, no stre…
All of our guides for this tour were excellent. Fabricio particularly stood out, he was our guide on the first day …
This trip is good. The communication is efficient, the service is friendly and comfortable. They explained the area…
- Plaza de Armas, Pisac Market, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,409 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,225 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
from $38.00* $40.00
Popular: Booked by 2,918 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour
What time does Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour start?
Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour?
How much is Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour?
Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour price starts from US$799.00. Discover and book Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour cancellation policy?
Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour on Tripadvisor