Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (110)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pre-information night before of your Inca Trail
- English-Speaking guide(2guides for over 8 people)
- Private transport Cusco–Ollantaytambo - Km 82
- Private transport Poroy station – Hotel in Cusco
- Porters to carry food and camping equipment only
- Experienced cook and Cooking equipment
- Teatime everyday (coffee, tea, popcorn, biscuit)
- 3 nights of camping along the Inca trail
- 4 capacity tent - 2 persons per tent ( plenty space
- Sleeping mattress ( Thermarest
- All buffet meals
- Water supply (boiled) after every meal
- Bus Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes village.
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent & Porters insurance
- First Aid Kit & Oxygen bottlet
- Personalized service
- Government sales ( 19% know as IGV)
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- Towel can be hired for $2 USD at the hot spring
- Alcoholic drinks and Breakfast on the first day
- Personal porter (9 Kilos $USD80 or 18 Kilos $USD160)
- Sleeping bag ( -Minus 20ºC) US$30 for whole trip
- Single tent ($USD30) for 3 nights
- Trekking poles USD$30 a pair
- Hot shower on 3rd camp (10 soles)
- Energy snack will be very useful as chocolate bars.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu ( $USD65, book in advance)
- Personal expenses
- Extra night in Aguas calientes ( $USD75 per person)
- Dinner on the last day
- Upgrade to Vistadome train ( $USD75 per person)
- Additional tours in Aguas calientes village
- Hotel accommodation in Cusco at your return
- The extra porter must be booked in advance
- No any internet access along the trail
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important: Name and last name, passport number, Nationality, date of birth is required at time of booking. No tickets can be purchased without this information
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We made the 4 day trek to Machu Picchu including mountain biking rafting zip lining walking and hot springs. The food and the hostels and the entrance were already included. You only have to bring your own water which is actually okay. It was an nice experience to do all that…
Date of experience: August 2019
The “4-day-Jungle-Trail” was a great experience. We did rafting, ziplining, mountainbiking, hot springs and we hiked a part of the official Inca trail, which was amazing. Also all of the hostels and the entrance to Machu Picchu where included and the food was good. We were a…
Date of experience: October 2019
I had an adventure of a life time visiting Peru a few years ago! Not knowing what I was getting into and travelling solo, I called Ruben Coronado of South Adventure Peru Tours who was highly recommended by a friend. Ruben personally arranged all of my bookings and travel…
Date of experience: August 2018
From the first time I contacted Ruben regarding joining my daughter and her family on this 4 day trek, Ruben was very quick to respond to my emails; within a couple of hours, he confirmed my booking and passes to Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu, and by day's end, my flight to Peru…
Date of experience: November 2018
We booked the tour with Ruben. It was a great decision. Ruben is very kind, welcoming, and accommodating. He helped us buy all the train tickets, machu picchu ticket and huaynapicchu ticket, which saved us a lot of time as first time visitors to Peru. The guides were also very…
Date of experience: November 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: South Adventure Peru Tours
Fabulous family trip
I & my family ( five of us) were in Peru last year and booked several excursions. Ruben and Tatiana, the owners of …
Fabulous vacation trip
Me and my close Friends did a 9-Day trip to Peru and Ruben helped us with this amazing trip of a lifetime. At the …
The Must Use Tour Operator for the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
We are very much looking forward to hopefully taking our vacation planned to Peru in November 2020. We originally p…
Stands behind their outstanding reputation.
With all travel pretty much shut down during the Covid crisis, it is hard to find information to help with future p…
Ruben... what a lovely bloke!
Me and a mate of mine had booked last minute to go to cusco - we had no plans so when we arrived we searched door t…
Amazing experience with a local tour company
Me and my 4 friends did several tours last year with South Adventure Peru Tours. We contacted them on the recommend…
Outstanding service , great team
Me, my wife and my 2 teenage sons, 14 and 16 years old, traveled to Peru last year and unfortunately we were unable…
Unforgettable Anniversary trip to Peru
My wife and I celebrated our anniversary last year and we decided to book our trip to Peru with Ruben and Tatiana (…
Wonderful 7-Days Trip in Peru with South Adventure Peru
Last year, I and my family decided to take the services with this company managed by Ruben and Tatiana and it was r…
The BEST family Experience in Peru the last year
This coronavirus pandemic took me a long time to write down our experience that we had in Peru with South Adventure…
Amazing 8-Day trip in Peru
I & five other friends had a wonderful trip in Peru the last year with South Adventure Peru Tours. As soon as we c…
Amazing 12 Day trip Cusco , Sacred valley , Moray & Inka Jungle to Machu Picchu , Puno
My family and I booked an incredible trip to Machu Picchu with South Adventure Peru Tours managed by Ruben and team…
Such a company that makes you feel at home!
"Vacation trip of a lifetime, 7 Day Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu by car " A few weeks ago , we finished our am…
Amazing tour company , a great family trip
My family and I, just got back home after spend more than 14 Days of trip in Peru. This was a dream vacation and we…
An incredible an unforgettable trip with South Adventure Peru Tours
"A reservation of an impressive trip" this is how you can call the experience we had in our visit to cusco, this wa…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,225 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
What time does 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu start?
4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu?
4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu price starts from US$883.34. Discover and book 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu cancellation policy?
4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu?
4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is hosted by South Adventure Peru Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South Adventure Peru Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Trek from Cusco: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor