View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pre-departure briefing
- Cuzco Accommodation Pick-Up
- Van Cuzco to Mollepata to Challacancha (starting point of trek)
- Car Transfer La Playa to Santa Teresa to Hydroelectric Station
- Round Trip Tourist Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Tourist Train Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus Ollantaytambo to Cuzco
- Professional Bilingual Guide on trek & Machu Picchu tour
- Camping Accommodation during trek (including Basic Sleeping Pad & tent for 2 people)
- 1-night 3* Hotel Accommodation at Aguas Calientes
- Meals: 3B/3L/3D/2 snacks with typical menus
- Horseman and mules to carry cooking and camping equipment plus a total of 7 kilos for each trekker. (This includes 3 kilos for your sleeping bag & mattress plus 4 kilos of personal items.
- Foam Sleeping Mat
- First Aid kit
- Emergency oxygen bottle
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 4
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off(please make your own way)
- Day 1 Breakfast, Day 4 Lunch and Dinner, Bottled Water
- Sleeping Bag (Rental $15 USD for the trek)
- Guide for bus and train transfers (these portions are on your own)
- Optional Services
- Train transfer from Hydroelectric Station to Aguas Calientes (30 usd)
- Huayna Picchu Trek (48 soles) must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike (48 soles) must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Accommodation in Cuzco
- Trekking Permit
- The Peruvian government may require a trekking permit for Salkantay. If this is approved, the rates will be around:
- 133 Soles Adult
- 67 Soles Student
- Tips (Please remember that tipping is 100% optional and depends entirely on the service you received. It is customary to give tips in Latin America, however it is NOT mandatory. If you do wish to give a tip, these are our recommended guidelines.
- Guide: 40-60 soles per trekker
- Assistant Guide: 30-40 soles per trekker
- Horsemen: 60-80 soles for each horseman from the whole group
- Cook: 150-200 soles for the cook from the whole group
- Prices for optional activities are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm these prices before departing on the trek.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Accommodation Options: Single travelers will share a tent/room with another traveler and couples will have a tent/room to themselves.
- Physical Requirements: This hike is demanding, it is important to be in good physical condition. There are important temperature changes associated with altitude changes (from 4000 meters to 2000 meters).
- Important: You must provide the following information upon booking: Full name (exactly as it appears on the passport), date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of passport expiration.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
Great hike through the highlands and a day at Machu Picchu at the end
We had a great hike with Bamba, led by Junior with superb cooking by Jorge. Made for an excellent experience after…
Macchu Picchu with guide, Willy.
Our 2D/1N was hastily reorganised at the last minute due to a rock fall on the Inca Trail. Bamba Experience…
Sheffield, United Kingdom6013
Well organised private tour
We organised this trip with Bamba through a third party and received very straight forward instruction. On the day…
Katie & Ryan10
Well organized tour of the beautiful Rainbow Mountain
My fiancée and I had been wanting to do this trek since our last visit to Peru in 2018. We had a previous good…
Unforgettable Experience- thank you!
Bombas booked us on the Lares trek due to poor conditions on the Inca Trail (the trail closed to the entire…
London, United Kingdom61
Amazing experience - Lovely people!!
My boyfriend and I booked this knowing that it was going to be a group of probably 10 others. We were picked up…
Excellent tour guide CHINO
We did the inca trail with our amazing guide Vídal who was really professional so far in our trip to South…
One of the best experiences of my life
If you’re reading these reviews to help you decide whether or not to do this hike, stop thinking and book this…
2D/1N Inca Trail with Willy
We had a fantastic experience hiking the last part of the Inca trail and visiting Machu Picchu with Willy. We had…
4-day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
My four day Inca Trail with Bamba was excellent. The views were exquisite, and our guide Diego was very…
- Inca Trail, Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), and 3 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071