Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pick up from hotels located near plaza de armas
- Tourist transportation
- Tour Guide (Spanish / English)
- Continental breakfast in Chivay.
- Lunch in Chivay.
- Extra expenses.
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Calera. (S/15 soles per person)
- Colca tourist ticket (BTC) S/70 Soles foreigners S/20 Soles for Peruvians You need to have cash, only is payable with cash and you will be charged at your arrival to Chivay.
- Entry/Admission - Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cruz del Condor
- Entry/Admission - La Calera Thermal Waters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Departure time: Between 02:40 a.m. to 03:15 a.m.
- Arrival time: Between 05:30 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- It is so cold on the trip from Arequipa to Chivay the first day (take with your warm clothing)
- Wear warm layers for the early morning transport, as the route to the canyon reaches altitudes of almost 5000 meters above sea level and can have freezing temperatures.
- Take precautions against altitude sickness (Sorojchi pills Buy Pills)
- Take warm clothes and hat.
- Using sunscreen.
- Bring a bathing suit for Caleras springs
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Inca Lake
Got the job done
I'm not sure if there were better things to see, but the ride around the city was fun. Seemed like we hit the hot s…
We took two separate trips from Puno with Inca Lake Tours. The first was to Tinajani Canyon, Lampa and Sillustani.…
Titikaka Lake boat trip
Wondering to thanks our guide Samuel (tour operator Inka Lake) for an excellent tour over the Uros Community and Ti…
Part of Peru trip
This is an amazing trip to see groups of people living very remote and harsh lives. It was very king to allow us to…
Great tour, even better guide.
Bit of late review but still can't forget this tour. Sam was by far the best guide we had in all Peru. Very kind an…
A Day well spent!
A great trip! Our guide Samuel was very knowledgeable and translated for us. I would recommend this trip to any tra…
Inka Uyo, Amaru Muru, Tiwanaku, Puma Punku
We took a private tour from Puno to the sites mentioned above. The drivers was very dedicated, the peruvian guide w…
Uros and Taquile islands with Samuel
This was a great tour of lake Titicaca, we saw two Uros islands and Taquile Island, Uros island was super interesti…
An unforgetable tour
Pick up as scheduled at our hotel to be transfered to a boat at Puno harbour with our Incalake guide Samuel. Very h…
Wonderful tour of Uros and Taquile with Samuel
Our tour of Lake Titicaca on Thursday, November 28th was wonderful thanks to our guide Samuel who was excellent an…
Perfect Puno Adventure
My wife and I had a fantastic day exploring all of the highlights of the Puno area with our guide, Samuel. We were …
We boarded our boat from the hotel to go to Uros island. Lake looked really dirty. We arrived at the island and ha…
Lake Titicaca 2 day 1 night 4- island tour with home stay on Amantani island.
This was an amazing experience! We especially enjoyed the home stay portion where we were placed with a local fami…
Perfect Titicaca Tour
Freddie was an excellent, knowledgeable guide. Comfortable fast boat. A great way to experience Uros islands and Ta…
Uros and Taquile Islands By Fast Boat
We had a private tour with Samuel who is an excellent guide for this tour. He was knowledgeable, friendly and willi…
- Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Mirador Cruz del Condor, and 2 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service
What time does TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service start?
TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service will start at 3:00 AM. Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
How much is TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service?
TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service price starts from ₱2,840.91. Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
What is the TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service cancellation policy?
TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor