Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Harbourfront Centre, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip transport by high-speed public ferry (required to cross Singapore/Indonesia border)
- 60-min traditional Indonesian massage
- Exclusive photostop of Welcome to Batam Monument
- Exclusive photostop of grand Barelang Bridge
- 4-course seafood lunch (2 types of seafood, chicken and vegetables)
- Sightseeing and shopping by air-conditioned minivan/minibus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Traditional Kueh Lapis cake tasting: 0840BTC-1900BTC
- Entry/Admission - Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
- Hotel pickup (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booster seats are not available
- Refunds will not be issued if high-speed public ferry is missed due to late check-in
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- A current valid passport and immigration slip (a white piece of paper issued to you when you enter Singapore) are required on the day of travel
- All passport/visa requirements to enter Indonesia are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your tickets will be held at the ferry counter for collection on the day of the tour up to 7:45am (GMT+8). You will be required to present all passports in exchange for your tickets
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Part of my bias is likely due to the rain. It was a good tour, but obviously some of the out door stuff was a bit problematic. So be careful of this during the rainy season. Lunch was delicious and the massage was great, as was out tour guide. I’d recommend giving it a try if…
I can not thank our driver Aulia enough for giving us a fantastic day in Batam. Sites visited were very interesting, shopping at best places, meal and resturant perfect location, massage enjoyable. She took us to all the best photo opportunity spots. Her kind and helpful nature…
1 Helpful vote
It was an amazing trip packed with activities and both the guide and driver were helpful throughout. Really enjoyed the experience and would definitely recommend! - Reduan
Date of experience: September 2019
This package included all the best point in Batam. Mouthwatering seafood restaurant, duty free shopping, rejuvenating massage, and family fun activities. We booked it at the last minute as we only have a day trip in Batam. Once we've arrived at the ferry terminal, the guide…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: JE Travel
Very disappointing! Tourist trap !
I had read several good reviews about a day-trip to Batam and decided to take one of my few days in Singapore to do…
If I could give this trip a 0 I would. Worst day trip ever.
The drivers were horrible. Not only did they not speak English, but there were no real seatbelts in the van, they w…
An Amazing Day Trip
I arranged a family day trip to Malacca and Kuala Lumpur from Singapore via car. I booked from Viator Tours. We had…
- HarbourFront Centre, Welcome To Batam Monument, and 11 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 2,562.19*
Popular: Booked by 11,672 travelers!
from PHP 2,199.02*
Popular: Booked by 12,754 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch
Which attractions will I visit with SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch?
How much is SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch?
SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch price starts from ₱4,443.91. Discover and book SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch cancellation policy?
SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch?
SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch is hosted by JE Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact JE Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor