per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round Trip Airconditioned Transportation from Cebu City or Mactan Hotel
- Round Trip Boat Transfer from Maya Port to Malapascua Island (Shared)
- Shared Boat to Kalanggaman Island
- Semi Buffet Lunch at Kalanggaman Island
- Government taxes and fees
- Tour Guide during the Tour
- Entry/Admission - Malapascua Light House
- P350 per head entrance fee if Foreigners
- Breakfast – you can either take out packed meals or eat in Malapascua Island
- Travel Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up the guests from any hotel in Mactan or Cebu City or any residences in Cebu.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41718P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 03:00 AM – Pick up from Hotel in Cebu
- 06:00 AM – ETA Maya Port / Transfer to Malapascua Island
- 07:00 AM – ETA Malapascua Island / Breakfast Own Account
- 09:00 AM – Depart to Kalanggaman
- 10:30 AM – ETA Kalanggaman Island / Swimming
- 12:00 NN – Lunch (included)
- 02:30 PM – Back to Malapascua Island
- 04:00 PM – ETA Malapascua Island / Depart to Maya Port
- 05:00 PM – ETA Maya Port
- 08:00 PM – ETA Cebu Hotel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation?
- Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation price starts from ₱13,823.09. Discover and book Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation cancellation policy?
- Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation?
- Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation is hosted by Cebu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cebu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kalanggaman & Malapascua Island Day Tour with Private Transportation on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41718P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Malapascua Light HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedWe will do a side trip to Malapascua before going to Kalanggaman where you can relax for few hours. This is the start point also for the boats going to Kalanggaman island.Read morePass byKalanggaman Island
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful 1 day experience
We had a wonderful experience with the swimming whale shark follow by island hopping and lastly the explorer subba …
Excellent trip and guide! Organized, knowledgeable and fun to be with! Great camera man too! The whole day was well…
The tour had a great variation of adventures and didn’t feel stressed, we were well taken care of and would do it again!
We had a wonderful time, our driver Abam and our Guide Aelin were amazing. We overslept and were late to our tour b…
Great tour on a little boat
The boat was small but the boatmen were great. They were very helpful getting on and off the boat. The tour was ex…
Great time in Cebu!
This was my first time purchasing a tour, and I was pleasantly surprised. My driver, Judea arrived exactly on time …
Great tour & Awesome driver
This tour is perfect for people visiting Cebu for the firts time. Each stop was packed with so much beauty and hist…
Beautiful adventure through the Cebu countryside, Bohol, and Oslob
Absolutely fantastic experience! The drivers (Francis, Rudell, and Jomz) were very nice and Rudell specifically was…
Excellent experience in one day.
We were able to see different tourist spots in one day. Ruel (Driver) was very accommodating. Lunch (Lechon) includ…
I will be back
The experience with my guide and the whale sharks was fantastic. Amazing Trip. First time in the Philippines couldn…
4 places in 1 Tour, one of the best days ever!
I had an incredible experience on my excursion tour in the Philippines. We were able to visit four different places…
Bucket List Item
The excursion was hands down the highlight of our time spent at Cebu. While the 4AM pick-up was a bit brutal, it w…
Great city tour experience
Thanks for the very relaxing and safe ride for the city tour. I don’t have any complaint with the courteous driver.…
RJ the Canyoneering Guide was the best tour guide we’ve ever had on any trip.
We did the Canyoneering and whale shark tour. Neil our whale shark guide and Abam the driver we’re lovely. Abam pro…
Thoroughly enjoyable experience from start to finish!
We were picked up at 4:30am from our hotel and taken to Oslob for the whale shark swimming. Everything was explaine…
Amazing Day but ask about Itinerary the day of!! INCREDIBLE READ ON!!!
Well as others have noted this turned out to be top 3 tours I’ve ever done globally and not even because of the ama…